Thread: Some suggestion for tools on The Pioneer Trail Game

Some suggestion for tools on The Pioneer Trail Game

hello everyone and i have recently started playing the The Pioneer Trail Game and i have also found that there is lots of bug on this game and so therfore i need to know some suggestion related tp Tools and other things on the The Pioneer Trail Game, if anyone have faced the anyone have faced the any issue just comment below with what modification need to done.

Re: Some suggestion for tools on The Pioneer Trail Game

My suggestion refers to the tools. When visiting a neighbor and help it asks if I want to give some tools. Well that's all fine and dandy until you go to pick them up. Go to your profile, choose friends only then when you click "accept the tools" to go to another page where you click to accept again and then go right into the game. I have stopped sending the tools in this way until this is fixed. Why not be the usual option "but to accept" yes or no? I have no time for all the extra clicks and less waiting for pages to load damn.

Need some changes in the pop-ups and missions, I think the pop-ups Stop sending tips of the game from Level 5 or 6. Once a day (or less often) Jack is one of his pop offering a search time or a string of missions with rewards, a gift should not be tools. Every two or three days, each player has different tools to send as gifts rather than the same two. This way everyone can gift anything, without having to disturb our friends all the time.

I think the most of the player facing the issue on the popups and i think the Make pop-up messages less frequent and less intrusive. due to the popups some time game get freezing and player not able to play the game. i have also found that most of the player lost the money and coins due to this.

I would like suggestions on the role of decoration. Give some functions such as food decoration / hard water: it takes energy to fill with food and feed "x" animals in a radius around it, shovel reduces the amount of energy needed to kill the snake, I saw reduces forest chops to cut a tree, other things like the tent can double the time power is restored, a scythe can harvest two crops with energy, etc. and the items must have a limit or a limit of bonus number to maintain balance.

there should some change in the pet as Add a pet that can be trained to fight vermints, collect the gold / food / bond falls, the animal collection support (more xp / gold / collectible). Secondly, family, spouse and children must have their own energy bars, let's say your spouse has 3 / 4 and children 1.3. Also, add a drop down (perhaps in the energy bar is) where you can select each family member. Family members have a name too. Energy Third, add a building fire (without tools or price of the currency, but only a few high for balance) or a functional decoration that works as a chicken for your characters, when placed in the fire was regenerate faster, but the energy per point of energy from each character 1 or 2 or more (up to 5?) food points spent. Meals are still there as a way to quickly gain power.

As tools i think there must be new building of the new bulidng as a workbench or something that requires only coins and wood to complete.

Those are all good suggestions. I agree that the game is too dependent on horseshoe and neighbors. Not everyone has the money you can throw in games to get x amount of the horseshoe, or dollars or whatever a particular game requires that you have for items. I think the option of using horse shoes or just coins AMT would be nice. With an inventory, I think there should be an option, as well as gift choice. So things are not going to use, can not be gift is not necessary, etc. can be emptied.

I think the Friends required to unlock, I understand that this feature is the "force" new players to invite more players and so on until a "significant number", but the requirements may be lower or higher should be dependent on the level. Another idea: each new friend that decreases the amount of shoes to unlock new things.

This game is too dependent on horseshoes and friends. I think this seriously affects the game, so it's boring (almost quit playing). So here's my suggestion: add some very special items and buildings, which gives you the edge at the border, the shoes cost or require co-op and let things depend on other levels (unlock buildings, crops, etc.) and "No t need so many tools (see other suggestions in this topic and forums to get an idea of what I'm talking about), so we can get through the main quest without bothering our friends or force casual players (like me) to spend real money on the FV. I say this because I like this game, but there are other Facebook applications that work perfectly without forcing people to invite friends or spending money constantly, though these same applications that require money and friends to unlock some things that are not vital, but fun .