Thread: Getting too many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game

Getting too many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game

i am playing the The Pioneer Trail Game recently and i have small issue on this game that is about popups. while playing the game i am Getting to many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game and now i need to how to decrease and slow down the popups. while helping or gathering bonus i have got the same issue. can anyone suggest how to solve the Getting to many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Getting to many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game

When multiple pop-ups or pop-up that allows me to send something to my wall, I'm done for now the Bonus have disappeared. So I started clicking on 'Go' as quickly as possible in them only to return to get the bonus.

i have also faced the same issue of pop-ups on the game. Increase the time the Bonus remain in the game or decrease the amount of pop. I'm getting the "invite friends" popup every few minutes all my friends have already been invited. It is a rather unnecessary screen when in reality do not apply to you anymore. Bonus disappear rather quickly and that the windows appear again and again asking for publishing and sharing, even when he refuses and leaves almost never click all the bonus points available. This has to be fixed. Or leave you with continuous popup ads or give us more time to click on the bonus points.

you able to shut down or could disappear after reaching level 4. I am also having problems with the Getting to many pop ups and the game has to be renewed again and again and again. At least, I had to update the game every 5 minutes.

i have facing this issue from last some days and i this is the bug of game. popup are even worse on the full screen mode as compare to the normal mode. If i want to share you are automatically taken out of full screen mode and the focus moves to the center of your home stead so if you have been working on the perimeter by the time you clear the pop ups and navigate back to where you are working the resource bonuses are starting to fade. I agree I don't think they should fade at all but at the very least can we have them last longer than they are at the moment please? I'm finding myself clicking accept to all the pop ups without having time to read them just to get them off the screen which means I miss what tips and instructions are being given.

i am playing this game from last months and this game is realy fun, but it doesn't need popups every few seconds telling us that we can hire our neighbors. I know this, and am sure the other players do too, after the first thousand times. We also don't need two popups at neighbor's towns telling us that we've done all the chores we can do for the day and the tool one is sufficient.

Re: Getting too many pop ups on The Pioneer Trail Game

The game is fun, but it doesn't need popup every few seconds telling us that we can hire our neighbors. I know this, and am sure the other players do too, after the first thousand times. We also don't need two popup at neighbor's towns telling us that we've done all the chores we can do for the day (one from "Jack" and one asking if I want to share tools with my neighbor); the tool one is sufficient.