Thread: Is there tractor, seeder and harvester on The Pioneer Trail game.

Is there tractor, seeder and harvester on The Pioneer Trail game.

hello i am playing The Pioneer Trail game since long time and i have just finished the land expansion on The Pioneer Trail game. everything working fine and i have liked this game much. now on the land expansion i am thinking there should be a tractor, seeder and harvester when we plant our crops, it's somehow a waste of time to plant 1 crop in a specific place. through this we can make our quests especially the master farmer easier to finish. now i need more suggestion on this, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Is there tractor, seeder and harvester on The Pioneer Trail game.

i think you should go for the fruit tree / mint combine Bush. Certainly appreciate a fruit tree / mint combine Bush (of trees). i have harvest 500 plants of mint takes forever. And now I'm trying to get 100,000 food, I left all the plants of mint to help with that and I'm getting carpal tunnel from all click. Please make a fruit tree and mint collector. I love my crop harvesting and animal feed.

I recommend a tavern of some classes where (the players) can play mini games poker, etc. and trade some coins for a drink that can give a bonus. Is it possible to love different kinds of beverages as in other MMORPG in which each would have a specific bonus, and during the next hour or so scraps of wood to cut. This could lead people to buy something you do not want to buy a decoration, of course, would have to build the bar to unlock it.

What's barn fire, and then re-build and that has more options for decoration? How about a buffalo stampede that destroys tailor shop once again have another mission to rebuild and then the new decor options would, as this building (along with the toll booth) has no options? How about a mission that our people FrontierVille to hire a sheriff and you must choose a person who visits your FrontierVille? This would create more people visiting and allow more interaction in the game with others. Instead of getting rid of the horses and mules, and on setting the amount of energy that can be used within 2 to 4 hours and then restored again after a given time.

i would like to suggest you to make blacksmith. 3 new items for the blacksmith are really needed to make this game run smoother and more enjoyable for the players, crop seeder. select your crop, select a starting place click, pan out for a box of said crop,same with animal placer, and tree harvester to work like crop harvester obviously.

How about a mission in the creation of a lemonade stand (maybe you can add lemon trees with this)? Make it more attractive to visit their neighbors, find the mystery "whatever" - like hide and seek? An attractive town with a horse shoe, if you find it? What about fertilizer? How about a dust storm, snow storms, floods, earthquakes? No doubt, they love FrontierVille leave messages on my neighbor. How about a vote or ratings to FrontierVille your neighbor? What about a disease or lobsters or saccades that wipes out your crops and make a mission of a chemical mix to bring them back to life? Where is the blacksmith, living room or a tavern? What about a disease that kills their livestock? What's killing their animals to produce food to eat? What about harvesting your horses to the glue to build or repair a building? What about the crops they harvest and use to feed their animals, instead of using its energy.

I would like a tree harvester, when we hire the neighbor that extends into the trees, so I know it's possible, now we only have the task of carrying it out. this is more a problem for me as a method of planting or placement of animals, but it would be great too.

A seeder would be a great idea. I liked the idea of ??the shape of the pattern. There could be an option to click to open a grid pattern and make it good for decoration and planting at the same time. with the horse and the dog, possibly move the pattern and its dependingwhat it is. Also have to upgrade (maybe even 50 at a time, because some missions require that amount), and once that is updated by has a complete choice of how many to choose how many plots to choose the plant.

Well, the tractor and combine to sit at home in famrville too, but still in the tools to use from there, and if once you do you must take this into tools appear in this way may deter some people and not have to run where ever you need it or during harvest have to click out of something and remove the feeder / harvester clicking your mouse to go back its a pain. I would really like to see a seeder for Frontierville. It is really time consuming to have to plant each crop individually, so I would love to be able to plant like 4 at a time and maybe we could upgrade kinda like we do on Farmville. I don't play this game a lot anymore because it's too slow moving and too time consuming! I think you would find that a lot more people would stick around if you would make things a little bit easier.

actually for not needing them some people actually like to get the food and wood up so people do actually plant things even if its not needed but i was thinking like the trading post you can select how much to trade how about you select how much to buy and then just put them where u want or make a garden like they made an orchard for the trees

The seeder is a great idea but i would love somewhere to store my critters or geese, animals really slow the game down but i don't want to get rid of them, the critters especially, some of them give you 25 food and don't cost energy to feed so during the canning mission these were great, it would also give me more space on my homestead and a new set of missions to build some sort of storage space!