Thread: Where are the wolves in The Pioneer Trail?

Where are the wolves in The Pioneer Trail?

On using up almost 100 rations in the game I have seen that I just managed to get 1 wolf. Now I have seen that I have to kill almost 30 wolves in the game so that I would be able to complete the mission. However I have seen that there are no wolves coming up in the game so can you tell me what is the issue here can you please suggest me something over here I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. so start replying guys on what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies. Guys.

Re: Where are the wolves in The Pioneer Trail?

No problems over here. well I have managed to get around 17 wolfs and I am expecting that I will be getting around more 13 wolfs so that’s the theory over here. I am amazed that why haven’t you all still not managed t get the wolfs. Getting them was very much simpler in my case. So that’s the actual theory that I am trying to explain it you all guys. Well as such I cannot think of the people whom should be blamed for this kind of hazardous technique. Even some of my friends did manage to get less amount of would as compared to me, anyways watch out for this space for more information on this.

Have you ever gone through fishing and hence that’s what you need to do . Well people do tend to become a lot fissy and hence what you have to do is go fishing and you will find couple of wolfs out there as well. So you can check out that as well.

Try and get more rations as soon as possible and also searching out the different locations is the only secret method by which you would be able to crack this problem. Well as the above user has said that while he had gone fishing he ended up getting more fox their. So roam and discover new places and you will end uo getting foxes out from there. So that’s what you need to do. I hope that was clear for you, that’s it from my side. So try this tip from my side you will be benefited from that and that’s my guarantee for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    Have you ever gone through fishing and hence that’s what you need to do . Well people do tend to become a lot fissy and hence what you have to do is go fishing and you will find couple of wolfs out there as well. So you can check out that as well.
    Well that’s a nice idea that you gave I went through the fishing and I found out that there were around 4 wolfs out there hunting them was a good experience for me . so thanks for suggesting me that advise. Well that’s a job half done what next? Can you tell me is there any specific location by which I will be able to get more wolf out these. I am really desperate to get more solutions for the same. well I will forward this suggestions to all of my friends about the same and will make sure that it does work out well. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways do not stop the comments flowing do keep them flowing that will be better for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. if you all have to share your experiences then do feel free to comment over here. also I will be coming back soon with my reply.

I think so this is one more issue that zynga should fix it as soon as possible. Well I have literally tried out 160 actions and overall I just found 6 wolves can you believe this guys! Just 6! From the past few days I have been trying only to find the wolfs and I don’t know which places I have gone through I went through the fishing’s and all none of them seemed to have helped me. I don’t know what’s the issue even the trilliums are rare it is very much difficult to find them at all, so that’s the issue over here. I don’t know if the people from zynga are actually listening this and working on it. I really don’t think so they will be doing this otherwise it will not be happening. This game has really disappointed me a lot. I hope a fix does comes out as soon as possible.

My land is almost barren and desolate looking by now with the hunter that I have tried. I have literally tried chopping of all the trees plucked and pulled everything but no use wolf is nowhere and I don’t think so in this barren land they will be showing their signs of making a return I don’t think so.

Just set all the fish traps and just use the hunter to catch them. so that’s what you need to do. One of my friend suggested me this method and you will not believe that it worked out great for me and ehnce I am suggesting you the same method for you as well. I am sure that it will be of good help for you, so go ahead and try out this method hope so it will work for you and that’s for sure. it worked out great in my case and I was able to catch up 3 wolves at a row and so will you, do try it. it will work.