Thread: Completed missions of high plains not appearing in The Pioneer Trail

Completed missions of high plains not appearing in The Pioneer Trail

I don’t know if anyone else here has this issue, but I would like to share it with you all. so what I want to say is that is there anyone here who have got the solution for the same. this is what I want to ask here. well with utmost difficulty I did manage to complete all the missions of the game and that too in the high levels now being a gamers you all must be knowing how difficult it is to score credits in the high levels. So you must be knowing about it and hence I am saying this to you all accordingly. Now the main issue is that now all threat missions are not showing up at all. that’s what the main problem here. I believe the crisis occurred due to the pop up window that offers you a reduction of price on horseshoes and hence I thought of going ahead with it sometimes it does freezes everything up if I start to do tasks before it has completely loaded. So that’s one mistake that I created, can you suggest me some quick replies over here so that I can act on it and make sure that same mistake does not gets repeated in the game. so that’s what I am hoping for. Start suggesting something guys over here. Waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Completed missions of high plains not appearing in The Pioneer Trail

Seems to me as a bug for sure. so what I would like to suggest you is that have you had a talk with the zynga people about this if not then surely they will be giving you some solutions for the same. so that’s what you need to do. Do make sure that you specify the mission id with it if you are trying to send the details of the mission d with it and hence that’s what you need to do. Since they are bugs we cannot do much about it In the game and hence what I am saying is that it would be better to have a chat with the zynga people about this issue as soon as possible, this is what I want to say here. so hope that’s clear for you.

If you have your workers working over there then I would advise you to ask them to water the crops or whatever crops if you have harvested then it will help you in recovering the mission that’s for sure. so do as what I have said here. I hope that will be most beneficial for you. so do try as I have suggested here and let me know if that works out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
    If you have your workers working over there then I would advise you to ask them to water the crops or whatever crops if you have harvested then it will help you in recovering the mission that’s for sure. so do as what I have said here. I hope that will be most beneficial for you. so do try as I have suggested here and let me know if that works out or not.
    Thanks for the suggestion that you gave but let me tell you that it did not help me at all . so that’s what I am saying here. Now what I want to say is that when I ordered the workers to do so they did not move at all. Now that was really embarrassing for me. I would advise them to go ahead and make the necessary changes and they did not do anything about it. I think so something is wrong with the game and that’s for sure. Well now its upon the developers to think about the solutions and hence what I think is that they should do it as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for.

I did not like the concept of hidden mission at all. I think that’s the biggest problem here/ well what I want to say is that the hidden missions do not appear at all then why they have kept that in the game that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Why to keep such missions in the game when they are not implementing them. I think all these tough questions should be answered by the developers as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways is there anyone who has got a fix for this issue over here. I am waiting to hear it from them as soon as possible. I hope they will do that soon.

You will not believe guys I have completed literally every mission in the game and also the main inferno" mission in the game but what I go to see is that 5/6 hidden missions, can yo belive it? it was really very embarrassing for me to watch out for the same. I checked out the standing where I was in the game and it showed me that I was in the 3rd position out of all the 60 + friends. Well that shows that the position is quite nice but It would be better if I could have reached the no.1 position. Had I completed the mission and also had it showed that all missions have been completed then I would be in the numero uno position and that’s for sure. so that’s what I wanted to say here. I hope the developers of the game will be getting some information through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    I did not like the concept of hidden mission at all. I think that’s the biggest problem here/ well what I want to say is that the hidden missions do not appear at all then why they have kept that in the game that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Why to keep such missions in the game when they are not implementing them. I think all these tough questions should be answered by the developers as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways is there anyone who has got a fix for this issue over here. I am waiting to hear it from them as soon as possible. I hope they will do that soon.
    Why the missions are not showing up is because of the two strong reasons that I want to share it with you, so what I want to do now is that highlight the main two reason with the help of which it is happening right now. One of them is that the strawberry that gets the exclamation point is absent, there is not even a heap to illustrate a strawberry will grow there and the second of them is I already completed this mission. in fact, it was the 1st mission I did on the high plains, although on map goals it still says I have 5/6 hidden missions, so that’s the reason why it is showing up that way. Hope so you must have got what I am trying to say here.

Whatever it is it has to be solved as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for . So that’s what I want to say here, now what I am saying is that unless and until the inferno which is extinguished. I will not be able to go further in the mission, so that is what the confusion is all about. I hope this issue does gets solved. As soon as possible.

Is there any other mission beyond the inferno. I want to know about it, so that I can think about crossing that as well. So that’s what I want to say here. Now do you all have any answers on it. I did ask some of my friends about it but they did not have a good answer for the same and hence I am expecting some good answers from you all on the same. After getting no responses from anyone I am expecting that some responses will come for sure. so do reply guys.

No there is no such level at all. so what I would advise you is that you stop asking such kind of questions and create a confusion in the minds of the people. Well agreed that the game is a bit new and people are willing to check every information about the game but that does not mean that you keep asking questions like these. So hope you do understand what I am saying here. well there is no any such kind of levels after the inferno, well you can surely progress in the game after the inferno and get to know about the standing sin the game, so I hope you did understood what I am trying to explain this to you all.