Thread: Turned in Wild rice collection does not gets registered in The Pioneer Trail

Turned in Wild rice collection does not gets registered in The Pioneer Trail

On turning Wild Rice collection as a requirement for the High Plains "Stockin' The Root Cellar" mission the sad part if the story was that it did not get registered at all, so that’s the issue over here that I would liketo make you explain. Despite of the failed attempt I tried out my luck with the another one and on realized that it also did not got counted at all. so that’s what the issue is. Now i am left with no Wild rice collection to get started. So what to do now, can you please tell me.

Re: Turned in Wild rice collection does not gets registered in The Pioneer Trail

It depends where are you trading the Wild Rice Collection? You know all that small thing do gets noticed, now for an example if you are in Homestead that will not get counted towards the High Plains Mission. That’s for sure. Try trading on the trail it will be better for you, so that’s what you need to do I hope you have got enough information on the same, anything else that you need to know about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I will surely answer ito9ut for you.

Re: Turned in Wild rice collection does not gets registered in The Pioneer Trail

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    It depends where are you trading the Wild Rice Collection? You know all that small thing do gets noticed, now for an example if you are in Homestead that will not get counted towards the High Plains Mission. That’s for sure. Try trading on the trail it will be better for you, so that’s what you need to do I hope you have got enough information on the same, anything else that you need to know about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I will surely answer ito9ut for you.
    I completed the wild rice collection I think so there are some bugs in the game. please fix this as soon as possible this is the just one thing i need to advance and the developers just drag their feet and keep everybody waiting all the time I have put in several complaints with the developers about the my animal crates that were not happening when was on the beastly mission no answer from their side hope they will reply to it. I am housebound and adore this game so much that the developers are making it not possible for me to enjoy it now. As of now I am trying to get with the avalanche and see what difference does it makes, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

My wild rice collection got registered a day before yesterday and on logging in today I saw that it was not registered at all. I don’t know if that happens or not. wild rice collection once registered does it get unregistered. Is that true can you please tell me. or is it is bug throw me some light on that.

It is not only you who is having the same problem but thousands of others who are having the problem. So that’s what I am trying to say here. hope you do understand what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same. well if we can classify it as problem then I would say that it is a bug for sure. So hope you do understand what I want to say here. like you thousands of people are complaining about this issue and reporting it to the developers. Still there has been no action taken over this. I really o no understand how long this game will survive in this market and that’s to be noticed. Well there were many issues with the frontiervilla and hence that made me think the same thing is repeating over here as well.

Nice to hear that many of them here have issues like me and hence it is very sad to see that happening. Lets hope that a solution will get developed as soon as possible if the developers want to make the game survive. Otherwise there is no option by which the game will be surviving. I really don’t think so the game will survive with the long list if bugs that has been noticed recently.