Thread: Needs Liberty Bell Collection The Pioneer Trail game

Needs Liberty Bell Collection The Pioneer Trail game

Each time when i load the game i get the image on the screen on how horseshoes are a 20% discount. Now is a player who has spent real dollars I thought cool, I could buy some to help me in the construction of "finished." As 20% to investigate their claims only to find that ensure your 20% discount if you spend $ 40. I'm sure many will agree with me when I say that most people who spend money, not spend $ 40 at a time. I would wager to say that most spend $ 10 - $ 20 at a time. For my part, I see Zynga make good on this whole ordeal with his players. Or extend the "event" and the drops easier to reach or give us any other way to achieve the "Bell impossible".

Re: Needs Liberty Bell Collection The Pioneer Trail game

I agree. I have all the items except the Horn of dust and just have the hat because someone with me. I also rebuilt the buildings to ensure that all those included in the construction of eight he had and no hat. Please let us buy the item most recently by buying a certain number of trees do not cost SA. Or sell the bell of freedom of the coins HS.

I was lucky to get the hat from one of my first buildings on the first day. But I'm checking all my neighbors terribly continue to cut trees for that damn horn powder! HUNDREDS of neighboring trees chopped - and not even placing items now regular collection, much less the horn stupid! Boo, Zynga! That has alienated the players, causing alienating their neighbors.

The trees of my neighbors are not falling objects from the collections of anyone. And just visited more than 20 neighbors, with the advantage of logging and tree performance of any items in the collection of any kind. I also have cut a lot of trees on my land and I have no items in the collection. But the fourth special holiday collection in July has not yet been produced. And this is my first day of cutting trees for this purpose.

I've seen this game become the worst to take money from Zynga yet. And that is turning me right out of it together. I mean people who do not or can not afford to spend real money can not get any quarter of the nice things in July, and is reaching the majority can not even complete their collections because the rate of neglect is damn so low. People play games for fun! Do not know they have a one in a million chance of finding the best of the two uber rare collectibles necessary for a collection of limited time, and one of the tasks that have to do irritates neighbors. All this has done is annoy the royal players, and I for one know I have no plans to continue with this game if this keeps up. I play for fun. To avoid losing hours hoping against probability of a rate reduction element insainly may fall under.

The worst thing is that now we will all have this one "unattainable" collection sitting in our collection box! So if your goal became to complete the collections. you may as well forget it now. Unless Zynga do right by the track and out of collections for all of us (most guess - none of my friends managed to complete), which did not.

I can not seem to get that damn hat to complete the collection of the Liberty Bell and was only 8 hours of any of the four tasks were presented to me. Of course moved quickly - completed the first three minutes, but I had also been reading the forum as to what would be required to "act quickly" to the possibility of beginning for me. So the last day and I'm supposed to farm 10 cotton - a crop of three days - at times to tell who completed at least half of the event.

I seem to be in the same place that most others. He gave me luck on the first night and found the powder horn of a tree neighbors. Could not find the box of tea anywhere and me a generous neighbor talent. So now the only thing I need is the hat, which is virtually impossible to get to meet unless your buying a mystery box. Not really say much when I have about 100 people and none of them has the Liberty Bell because they can not find the hat or powder horn, or both. When I look for items that I thought would be a challenge, but realized it would be almost impossible.

Today I sign up for the game to find for the price of mere 200HS can now buy the "Bell impossible." What this tells me is that it was planned from the start that the players, for the most part would not be able to complete the collection. I think this is very cunning and sly by Zynga. Clearly the plan was for players to kick and make searching for items for the "Bell Impossible", only to be crushed when unable to complete the collection. I think the fact that its being sold, a slap in the face to all players who poured time and effort in trying to complete the collection. And after the frustration that most players have gone through to achieve the "Bell Impossible" to be offered for sale in 200HS is really rude and simple.