Thread: Need Features to separate The Pioneer Trail game friends from the Facebook friend

Need Features to separate The Pioneer Trail game friends from the Facebook friend

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 1 week and I think this feature is needed! Friends that do not play get aggravated with requests. I do not remember names of all players. So I think they have to include this kind of features to separate these players. What you guys think.

Re: Need Features to separate The Pioneer Trail game friends from the Facebook friend

Having to separate out my non-playing friends makes me not want to make any requests or play the Pioneer Trail. It will be a game stopper for me, as I will not bug my friends that don't play with requests. That is one feature about this game that I do not like. I made a list on Notepad, in alphabetical order of my PT friends who are playing. It makes it a little easier, than but not as easy as having the lists separate.

Re: Need Features to separate The Pioneer Trail game friends from the Facebook friend

I play a number of dissimilar games and different friends play on different games. As a result I'm regularly trying to sort out who I necessitate to send requests to for what games at what time this type of thing happens. Please detach the All Friends from the PT friends. I decline to hound my non-game playing friends for things at what time I am acquainted with they don't play and probably don't even look at their game requests. They show an opportunity to tap into all of our friends and they just couldn't let it pass by. This is terrible. It is virtually impossible for me to sort thru all my friends to only find the ones who play ftv - as a result - I just don't send any request. It is just too much work. In turn it hurts my progress. This just might be a deal breaker for me. Every mission depends on getting gifts from ftv friends. When you make it very difficult to do so it ruins the game.

This is one feature that if it doesn’t modify I will leave frontierville pioneer trail whatever they would like to call it. I haven’t sent out requests since the change over and refuse to play a game that so blindly wants me to irritate my good friend whom doesn’t play.

I have already sent in a complaint to zynga about this issue, and posted my feedback on the Facebook site, this is a very shady tactic zynga are using so we "mistakenly" send requests to friends that don’t play ftv, that way zynga feel they will get more players, in the end you can’t blame them, as I myself have lost dozens of neighbors due to all the bugs in the game, so it’s a way for zynga to increase its player base, with this as well as the fact that those that have blocked ftv are now receiving requests for pioneer trail, it’s a cheap dirty tactic, that I’m sure goes against Facebook rules.

I play like 8 games regularly I have over 800 friends. Some only play certain games; they do not like being bothered with requests in games they do not play. I absolutely love pioneerville and frontierville by far 2 of my favorite games. But I will delete and block them if I keep being removed from friends and loose neighbors on my other games.

My memory isn't good enough to remember 20 friends that play to ask them to send me something. I don't mind the occasional quest to ask non players for something, but for all requests to take away the friend separation is ridiculous.

I have people on my neighbors bar that I do not know or deleted and blocked way back, can't get rid of them either. Hate the All Friends thing when sending requests, I play 4 games and can't remember who plays what, please separate again. I have to agree with everyone else this is very annoying - please separate friend list. I know it is very aggregating to me when people send me requests for games I don't play. What happened to Friends, Frontierville Friends, Active Frontierville Friends, and Recommended Frontierville Friends? I'd settle for just a list of Frontierville Friends so I don't have to scroll through 300 people for 25 friends!

I just haven't been sending requests, which means that I'm not likely to finish those timed missions that all got 'accepted' for me. I didn't accept them myself because I know I'm too busy this week, and I certainly don't have time to sit and try and figure out who plays and who doesn't. BTW if you devs stupidly think getting requests from apps one doesn't play encourages one to start,no way. I have two normal reactions to this, block the app, or in extremes defriend the person who keeps doing it!