Thread: Beaver Bridge in the Pioneer Trail

Beaver Bridge in the Pioneer Trail

We're curious to observe what is appearing through your Beaver Bridge resting on your Pioneer Trail. Please post complete information regarding what you're seeing through the traps. What is the progress bar of your Beaver Bridge at presently? What happens at what time you give the Beaver Bridge a whack? Subsequent to you have exhausted the Beaver Bridge, wait a couple minutes and refresh, what’s the position of the bridge at the moment? What is your FB UID?

Re: Beaver Bridge in the Pioneer Trail

My bridge is being exposed as finished I would articulate most of the time however the mission is still there. At what time the bridge was shown unfinished lastly subsequent to several more times of logging resting on it was at 50 of 100. I had 3 friends help to obtain it on the way to 59. I after that used my rations to obtain it to 85 of 100 finished and the next time I logged back in it was back at only50 of 100 complete. I am continually getting the blasted internet thing and it is driving me insane. I approximating this game and I do not would like to quit it similar to I have others for the reason that of these types of issues!

I had 75 hits on top of my bridge. Went back and it was simply 50. Please fix this game as a result we can essentially take pleasure in it. It’s so disappointing right at the moment. My crew barely ever shows up and at the moment the bridge. Not going to keep building forever. Will give up.

I had 4 to finish the bridge, I go out & back and had 50/100 another time, waited afterward and along w/neighbors help & rations of my individual I had got it back down to simply necessitate 9 more, went out, came back and after that had 53/100. I give up, I'm not using to any further extent rations for this bridge, I simply have the 2 missions left to move the wagon & fix the bridge as a result I'm basically stuck within this game. I possibly will check back in a week and perceive if this has been really fixed. I don't think my bridge is doing anything. After reading this I went back and clicked on both bridges the good one and the one that looks like something a beaver would make and nothing happened.

I obtain My Beaver Bridge back used for a short time this afternoon. It reset through 50/100 hits and I was capable to obtain it up to 85/100 and after that went to appointment neighbors and at what time I got back to my area the Bridge was back completed and the mission is still pending. The first problem was it showed the bridge fixed, then when returned it was not, and then I keep using all the rations I get as well as help from friends only to return to find it back at 50 again. Work on the bridge, get the number up, leave, and come back, back to 50. I will just work on my regular homestead until you guys obtain this figured out and fixed, pretty pointless to keep doing the similar obsession over and over and expecting a dissimilar result.

Everything is working fine except when I go to my jobs, I can do a few neighbors just fine then after a few neighbors I get the annoying internet message. It happens all time. Other than that the whole thing else is superior.

I finished the bridge it said i was finished the thing came up to share. i did so and the bridge stayed there all night last night but my stagecoach would not advance. got back on this am and it said as for help building bridge but the bridge was still there built. well, i asked for friends over again and they came and the bridge disappeared. built it back with the help of my friends. internet connection lost. refreshed and it was back at 50 out of 100 and telling me to ask for friends help again. i have been trying for 2 days now and getting really disgusted with it. don't know what else to do.

My bridge was completely done, then we 'lost the internet' as this game seems to think. It went back down to 53, but I still had people there to work on it and got it back to 87. 'lost the internet' AGAIN and now its back to 53, with no workers there to get it back up.