Thread: unable to advance out of beaver valley due to the Missing Sign on The Pioneer Trail game.

unable to advance out of beaver valley due to the Missing Sign on The Pioneer Trail game.

hello i am having the issue on mine The Pioneer Trail game. i am using the windows XP operating system and under that i have installed the Mozilla Firefox. i am playing the Pioneer Trail game and i have liked this game much. my High Plains sign has proofed. I clicked on it today and it prompted me to visit ole Trader Bart before I moved on i tried to X out and got a blasted internet no big deal I thought so refreshed and tried again. but min issue was not solved. now i am not able to advance out of beaver valley due to the Missing Sign, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: unable to advance out of beaver valley due to the Missing Sign on The Pioneer Trail game.

i have faced the same issue and after that i have gone through the lots of issue but nothing happen to solve mine issue and after that i have got the solution for this issue through mine fried. the only way I have been able to get on is through my neighbors, Helping them then I am able to get on but then have the same problem when the internet goes down. Then I can't get on because I already helped all my neighbors.

Re: unable to advance out of beaver valley due to the Missing Sign on The Pioneer Trail game.

The trail sign will show up tonight again you will click it 2 times and it will blasted internet both and then disappear for a day again. i have been having that problem and i put it here 3 days ago but nothing has changed i did a support ticket for it yesterday. Some people got to the plains and i think i could have had i said i would go right away instead of staying when they told me i couldn't come back if i left. Good luck ill tell you if mine resolves i have tried different browsers and buying stuff and going back and forth to my homestead etc. nothing works.

I'm at the very beginning in Beaver Valley and I just got to the place where you move down the trail but I'm not at the bridge yet i'm just before it and it won't let me move on it just keeps freezing up every time I go on and the wagon says "Hey pardner! It's time to break camp and move on down the trail!" then I click NEXT. Then the wagon moves down and it freezes and says ERROR and refreshes the page and does the same thing all over again. I can't do anything on it as of now.

something look like you have issue on the internet or your browser and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make sure your internet connection. make sure your internet connection are working properly and i would also suggest you to try alternative browser on your system and after that make sure your issue.

if above solution not working to solve the issue and after that i think you might have bug on the game and so its necessary to contact with the support of the game and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.

I notified the customer two days ago as requested by the problems I'm having with Pioneer Trail. Still no solution. You cannot ask the berries need to complete the first mission, cannot ask for anything you need to upgrade your car. They can visit their friends on their way to help. I'm stuck in the Beaver Valley. Have only had a special mission. I'm giving up playing this game since apparently you do not know how to fix it. I have not tried this game well before release.