Thread: Unable to use doctor, hunter and carpenter in The Pioneer Trail

Unable to use doctor, hunter and carpenter in The Pioneer Trail

I am playing this game form many days. And I like the game but now I am facing some issues in the game which are not getting resolved by me. I have hired the one of my friend as the doctor. Other one as the hunter and other as the carpenter. But the problem is that I can’t able to use them in the game for doing any task related to them. Therefore I am not able to complete any of the in game missions. And not getting advanced in the game what is the problem does anyone facing such a problem. If yes then provide me the solution to resolve it.

Re: Unable to use doctor, hunter and carpenter in The Pioneer Trail

I have the solution to resolve the problem since this is working for me and I am now able to use the doctor, hunter and carpenter in the game. So I will suggest you the solution now try to fire the friends from those friend and now again hire them in the game. when I have done this. my friends who are in the post of doctor carpenter and hunter are appearing on the screen. And can be clickable also and now I can able to use them to complete the mission in the game.

I have played the game and faced such a problem of the character not getting displayed or get disappeared automatically. I have one solution which actually resolves the problem all of you are facing. I will suggesting you to check the browser. Since this can be happens with me due to the browser itself. So check the version of the browser or check the game on the other browser. If it will not resolve then try to update the browser and then try to run the game. Now login to the facebook and start the game and check if they are appearing on it. and check if it was clickable. Since this solution will actually work to solve this problem.

I have the same problem while playing the game. So I have one solution which will actually solve the problem. Since when I updated the flash file. This problem is actually resolved. So update the flash player.

Yes I think this is the problem with the game and I can’t also able to use them. Since while playing the game if I have clicked on the friends who are actually the doctor, carpenter and hunter. But they are not accessible. I can able to accept the help from them but this is useless since nothing will be happening after that. Sometimes they actually get disappeared from my screen which is really annoying for me. So they have to resolve the problem.

Yes this can be happen due to browser also since when I am using the browser internet explorer then the game causing me this problem but when I am using other browser like firefox the game is working perfectly well. I don’t think it is the bug in game.

In my case the problem is slight different according to me it is needed to be get resolved by them. When I am playing the game the problem will be caused with only the doctor itself and nothing more. I can use the hunter and I can able to shoot the turkey with her help. But doctor is not able to send doctor to the bush which is highlighted since the cursor is not allowing me to go to that location. Nothing can be done at the time when doctor gets selected. The issue which is causing this has to be resolve by developer if they are unable to resolve the problem so there is no choose for the player to play the game .so I can quit playing this game until this issue gets resolved.

I don’t face the problem like this but many of us are facing this problem like carpenter is not responding when we try to click on it. And this happening on some parts only. I can able to click on him at the crew bar which is at the bottom of the screen and there I can select him and if I assign the task it will do the task. Only one problem which I am facing is that I can’t accept the help they are providing.