Thread: Crawdad Traps are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

Crawdad Traps are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

hello everyone I have installed the Firefox web browser on mine windows Vista system. everything on the system working fine I am playing the Pioneer Trail online game from last 6 months. everything on this working fine without any issue but I have small issue on mine Crawdad Traps. last night I have harvest five Crawdad Traps for the mission, waited for them to get ready and after that again when I see the Crawdad Traps that missing automatically. now there is no Crawdad Traps even a single, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Crawdad Traps are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

Mine is the same. I have been trying for 2 days now and every now and again my missions disappear as well but they always come back. Wish I could say the same about the crawdad traps. Can’t go anywhere without this mission completed. I also can’t get the 8th hidden mission so don’t know if these are connected. Contacted support and am currently waiting for them to come back to me. Hopefully i get the solution.

I have already finished all the missions in the first part but hadn't moved on because I was working on the collections. Today when I signed on. My animals had moved back to the beginning of the trail. And my wagon had moved behind the bridge from the end with my workers and I. Campsite has just completely disappeared. As have my crawdad traps. Which I was working to finish that collection. I cleared cache and cookies, and my wagon moved back where it was supposed to be at the end. However, the crawdad traps are still missing. The animals are still at the beginning with the supplies and my campsite is still missing. I emailed Support earlier to share pictures and my explanation of what I was seeing. Was hoping to see it fixed by now.

I have reported this already last night and it still isn't fixed. The bridge mission is hopeless and I was at 78/100 and now back top 2/100 in the mission part and bridge looks normal but nothing can be done and wagon cannot be moved forward. The blasted internet error is an ongoing problem with loss of progress of game and bonus items not being credited as when you refresh to come back and repeat the actions don't get the same bonus and the deduction of rations is gone after doing the actions.

If above all solution not working to get rid the issue and then I think the game have bug on this matter and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support of the Pioneer Trail game and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue.

I am the same all the traps is not restored, the bridge repaired by magic I was 50% of the way through it, so now can not complete the mission or the mission to catch a bridge