Thread: Discuss on visual effects in Achron game

Discuss on visual effects in Achron game

I can see the smoke trails in the game. I wonder that if this is the beam weapon or what. So I am starting this topic on the visual effects in Achron game. If you have any suggestion or anything regarding this then please share that with us. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Discuss on visual effects in Achron game

This seems that it is visible weapon projectiles and topsy-turvy crates. My first thought about this is that it can be the shadow but the second thought is that it is previously in the game. But I am not an expert for the game to be confident for this and so I am also waiting for the replies from them and I wish that someone will reply with some good and more explaining reply for this. Let’s see what other people say about this.

I would like to tell you that this is a general trope. In all RTSs three species, you will end up fighting every nine permutations for species vs. species combat.

Yeah, I can't really see anything new in this. It might be the tileset otherwise the Graphics improvements otherwise the official inclusions for the two other races? But I am pretty certain that the "topsy-turvy crates" are previously in the game (just try to put them on really uneven terrain) as were the shadows. It might be possible that the shadows have enhanced? I cannot say that because I don't play through HQ shadows. Other than this, I can almost guarantee that throughout the campaigns you will play like each faction and battle each faction as a minimum once.

In fact, their command structures can interrelate. If you tell an Arcticus for reporting to a Human otherwise Vecgir unit then that unit will be equipped to command the whole thing beneath the Arcticus. Also, if you provide a command to the Arcticus the Human/Vecgir unit within command of the Arcticus will also get the command (that is intended behavior actually). I haven't checked in the latest version but for a long time all units would report to their creator building for a fraction of a second when they finished being built. I have just found that non-Grekim units can report to Grekim units. This lets you easier interaction between their command structures, along with Arctici reporting to non-Grekim units. The Grekim seem to be strongest (having time travel to strike with deadly efficiency), it wouldn't suprise me to see the humans team up with the vecgir.

I believe that this is all wrong. We play the Grekim in this small pleasant world and the humans come down to mine all the fish cake. One of the humans sprouts tentacles and puts on a pharo hat and after that gets emotionally involved and projenerates a sepi. Long story short James Cameron wins an Emmy.

I just had an idea that might associate to this. Loligo class units are sterile, they can't reproduce (enter progeneration mode). They have to be made by pod class units (which aren't altered by the upgrade). They can split down but that isn't quite the same thing.

In the event that you give a charge to the Arcticus the Human/Vecgir unit within charge of the Arcticus will in addition get the command which is proposed conduct in fact. I haven't registered in the last form but for an extended time all units could appear for their originator constructing for a part of a second when they finalized being fabricated.