Thread: Preorder The Lord of the Rings: War in the North if you are having good experience of demo

Preorder The Lord of the Rings: War in the North if you are having good experience of demo

I wanted to play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. But I wanted to know whether there is demo version of the game which is available. I wanted to play the demo version of the game and then only I will think about the purchasing of this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Preorder The Lord of the Rings: War in the North if you are having good experience of demo

I let you know that the LOTR is a big brand and many of the game are not selling well in the market. There are many players on the other forums who are having the same query and they are waiting for the category. I am also not having any interest to purchase the game if there is no releasing of the demo of the game. if the demo version of the game will be good than I am going to purchase the game for me. Let see what the developer of the game is going to do on this particular matter.

Re: Preorder The Lord of the Rings: War in the North if you are having good experience of demo

I wanted to tell you something about the Duke nukem forever. The demo version of the game was quite bad and it will be got the IMHO and I am not going to purchase the game even it is cheap. So you should not buy the game if there is bad IMHO.

I agree with all the information which you have stated over here. Well the demo of the game is going to be play major role while purchasing the game. if the common media is stating that the game is good than it will be quite enough for the publicity of the game. We all know that LOTR is having good gaming history and The return of the king was quite great game. however the Conquest was the most poor game so far I have seen in the LOTR series. There lots of people who are expecting a lot and I am hoping that the developer of the game will fulfill the expectation of yours.

It is not necessary that the demo version of the game will increase the boosting of the game. if the developer of the game is going to provide the demo version of the game than I am sure that they will force to preorder in the game. if there will be no demo than I will look for the review of the game and than I will look for the purchasing of the game.

As far as I know demo of the game is used to convince the critical gamers regarding the game. so we must have demo version of the game by any mean.

There are large number of people who are looking for demo version of the game so that people will get the idea of the game before the perorder the game. if there is releasing of the demo version of the game than I am sure about the thing that is all the users will be able to think about the purchase.

If you really wanted the demo version of the game than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game on this particular matter. We know that there is very large number of people who are having the same requirement. If there is large number of request from the developer of the game then they will provide the demo of yours. I am hoping that they will help you out on this particular matter.

Thanks buddies to give your precious responses over here in this particular thread. I wanted to appreciate all the responses over here. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the demo of the game so that all the users will get the idea of the game before purchasing.