Thread: Hidden Cabin in Pirates of Black Cove

Hidden Cabin in Pirates of Black Cove

Guys do anyone here have come across a hidden cabin in the game. well I have come across one and it says that Wealth [with 5 gold circles]. Do anyone have entered this place if your answer is yes then do let me know about it as soon as possible. Well I am not able to enter the place yet and hence that’s why I am asking you all about the same. well I want to have a sneak peak at that place and I want to do it as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. so start suggesting some good suggestions on the same so that I can start working on the same. I mean I can do try out that suggestion to get to the hidden cabin.

Re: Hidden Cabin in Pirates of Black Cove

Ok is there anything with that name if it is there then sorry I am not aware of it since I have to get started with the game and reach up to that level. I have read may reviews of the game at the same time I have come across a lot of videos that depicted the game and nowhere it was mentioned about the hidden cabin. Well it would be interesting to see how we can counter attack that and set ourselves into it, so that’s something that we need to have a look at. Anyways I will keep you updates as soon as I get some information on it. Watch out for this space to get some more information on the same. additionally I will also have a chat with some of my friends about the same and will inform you accordingly.

Ok guys I have got the specific information on that so let me get started with that. So what I am saying is that if you want to enter the hidden cabin then the first and the foremost you need to look out for the port there you will find the special building. Now go ahead and destroy it. after having destroyed it you can openly go and loot everything from the hidden cabin. So hope that was clear for you. do try the same method. Well I had got an access through the same, lets hope you will get it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Ok guys I have got the specific information on that so let me get started with that. So what I am saying is that if you want to enter the hidden cabin then the first and the foremost you need to look out for the port there you will find the special building. Now go ahead and destroy it. after having destroyed it you can openly go and loot everything from the hidden cabin. So hope that was clear for you. do try the same method. Well I had got an access through the same, lets hope you will get it as well.
    This is the method that i was actually looking for and i did not knew that it will be made available there, so thanks a lot for making me realize about that, so again thanks a lot for suggesting me. Hadnt it been you all it will never ever be possible for me, i would have ended up searching for the games and hence thats what i want to say here. So that's it from my side. Thanks a ton guys.