Thread: Is there going to be new quests or addons in Pirates of Black Cove?

Is there going to be new quests or addons in Pirates of Black Cove?

Guys this game has turn up well and good after the initial complains of bugs in the game I think developers have come up quite good and instead have developed a good game out of this. They have solved literally every bugs in the game and also came across the crash issue. So that’s what I am saying here. however I have a small question for you over here what I want to know is that can you tell me is there any new quests or addons that can be added later in the game or will the game be running like these only in the pure version in future as well. So that’s what I am asking you all. so suggest me something on that I want an answer from you all guys.

Re: Is there going to be new quests or addons in Pirates of Black Cove?

No as such the developers have not planned or decided anything about it. Surely would love to play the sequel of the game as it comes in the market, that would be a definite thing to watch out for in the game. so that’s what I am hoping for. Now talking about the game yes you are absolutely correct that the game has indeed recovered very well and all the credit should go to the developers for making this happen and indeed turning this game in to a big one. now I am so much involved in this game like I am waiting for the sequel to come back as soon as possible. So that’s what I am hoping for. So I am desperately waiting for the sequel of this game hope so it does comes as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    Guys this game has turn up well and good after the initial complains of bugs in the game I think developers have come up quite good and instead have developed a good game out of this. They have solved literally every bugs in the game and also came across the crash issue. So that’s what I am saying here. however I have a small question for you over here what I want to know is that can you tell me is there any new quests or addons that can be added later in the game or will the game be running like these only in the pure version in future as well. So that’s what I am asking you all. so suggest me something on that I want an answer from you all guys.
    I would have loved to see the quests in this game , since it could have bring out some variations in the game and also I think that would definitely make some difference and that’s for sure. So that’s what you have to do. I would love to have more than 80 hours for this game and surely would play this whole time. Don’t know if the developers are planning anything to this but I think they will not be thinking about it since they will be busy fixing up the patches for this game, some of the gamers are still facing problems with the game and are facing crash issues so they will be fixing up that first and then diver their minds on extending their game.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    I would have loved to see the quests in this game , since it could have bring out some variations in the game and also I think that would definitely make some difference and that’s for sure. So that’s what you have to do. I would love to have more than 80 hours for this game and surely would play this whole time. Don’t know if the developers are planning anything to this but I think they will not be thinking about it since they will be busy fixing up the patches for this game, some of the gamers are still facing problems with the game and are facing crash issues so they will be fixing up that first and then diver their minds on extending their game.
    Are you serious that you got 80 hours in this game, dude you must be playing a very slow game that’s for sure. C’mon I finished the game in the duration of around 20 hours you took more than double time to complete the game that’s a ridiculous. Tell me where have you got stuck and In which level?

No dude that is absolutely wrong I did not take much time for this game. Well I was saying that I am ready to have more than 80 hours for this game. I did not say that I took 80 hours to complete this present game. For the present game I took only 32 hours. Well I was stuck in the level of boarding the ship that took a hell lot of time and so crusading that ships do took some time but somehow I did manage to cross that level. So that’s how I did it. Dude stop joking about the necessary time that has to be taken to play the game if you have played the game fully then you know what is the exact duration of the game. Don’t you?

What kind of addons are you talking about I mean you must have thought of something and then have said accordingly right? Is that true? So what kind of addons are you talking about? Make sure that you do reply on that as soon as possible. Well as such I have not heard of any kind of addons for the game so that’s why I am clarifying with you. I hope you do understand what I am talking here.

If you haven’t heard of addons in the game then you must be joking well check out for the addons in the different websites and you will get ample information about them from there only and so that’s what you need to do, go and check out from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know if there is a addon developed for this game or not, so that’s why I am asking you all. anyways listening to your reponse makes me thing are these people really in to this game? I really don’t think so that would be my quick reply.