Thread: Did anyone finish Pirates of Black Cove with the 2 patches?

Did anyone finish Pirates of Black Cove with the 2 patches?

Guys just thought of starting this interesting thread with you all asking about the finish of the game. So what I want to know is that did you all finish all the levels of the game with the 2 patches? Is it possible to do that then do let me know about it as soon as possible that will be very much helpful for me, so do start replying guys on the same. Personally speaking I did try it but I am nowhere near completion, so I just thought of asking you all if you had finished with the completion of the game, so let’s see what is the response from you all on this. I am waiting for the replies guys.

Re: Did anyone finish Pirates of Black Cove with the 2 patches?

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Guys just thought of starting this interesting thread with you all asking about the finish of the game. So what I want to know is that did you all finish all the levels of the game with the 2 patches? Is it possible to do that then do let me know about it as soon as possible that will be very much helpful for me, so do start replying guys on the same. Personally speaking I did try it but I am nowhere near completion, so I just thought of asking you all if you had finished with the completion of the game, so let’s see what is the response from you all on this. I am waiting for the replies guys.
    Yes I had reinstalled the game and had out up the new two patches that had come up recently and you will not believe that it worked out really well for me. You will not believe the capacity of the save file that has been generated in this game. well at first it was just around 200kbs and now it has shot up to 45MB feeling great about it, so that’s what I want to say here. Playing the game was an awesome experience for me and hence I did the same thing. So that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Count me in as well . The only problem that I had faced while playing the game was when I was in the certain corsair land mission. At that time I had to think a lot and also plan the missions accordingly, so that’s what made me think about it. so I decided that I stick with less unit size so that I can plan the mission accordingly. I made sure that every character had minimum 2 rocketeers and 1 stinkbomber. The combat was absolutely well deservingly made and ended up with the victory of my side. Well I am very much happy that I have done this and hence I am sharing this information with you all accordingly, so that is what I want to say here. Well you can think about this strategies as well while you are thinking to play this game, s go ahead and try out with the same.

Guys I haven’t completed the entire stages yet I don’t know whom to blame here. You will not believe that after installing the game and also the patches I have been getting many crashes I don’t know whom to blame here. So that’s what I want to say here. The game is really becoming terrible day by day and the developers must think of something so that the game starts working well. Anyways this is what I want to say here. I have not completed the entire level at all. So let’s see what happens next I am waiting that the common issues like these do get fixed as soon as possible. Anyways I would like to hear something more from you all about your experience sin this game , waiting to hear it from you all on the same.

You must have not got the patch and that’s for sure. Since until and unless you get that patch you will not be able to do anything with that and hence that’s what I want to say here. Well if you are playing online via. Steam and if you are facing the issue then get along have a chat with the steam people about the issue and ask them what is the issue. I am sure your issue will be addressed for sure, so that’s what I warn you about the same. Do have a good look about the same and let me know if there is anything else that I can do here to sort out the issue for you. The normal retail version has not got the bugs and I don’t know is there is any patch for the retail version. I think it has not come up yet but you should confirm on this issue. Also one more thing I want to say here is that if you are having difficulty with the game then you should ask the developers to get a fix for this issue, they will surely act on that.

Well even I have played the game and hence what I want to say is that it would be better if they could have extended up the playing hours of the game I think that would be a much option that’s what I feel snd think about the same. I know many of them will agree with me over here on the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. hope you will have a good look at the same. well I completed the game in 20 – 30 hours and I feel that had it be more then it could have been much better.