Thread: Which one would you pick from Man, Elves, or Drawfs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Which one would you pick from Man, Elves, or Drawfs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends and hello Lord of the Rings players I want your opinion and your experience to be shared here and have a good discussion, ok so if I ask you to choice any one form the Man, Elves, or Drawfs which one you would be going can you tell me please and if you can give the proper reason then please share it.

re: Which one would you pick from Man, Elves, or Drawfs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well I would be going with the Dwarfs because I have been loving there skills and I have found that they have been very powerful according to me and I don’t know about others what they have been thinking but I know that they are very powerful and their skills has been great now I don’t know how they work in this new game but till now I have been liking them because of the way they have been playing the game I think it have been little short but I have liked them because of their skills and the powers.

re: Which one would you pick from Man, Elves, or Drawfs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Definitely would like to go with the Dwarf and I don’t think anyone in this game is better than them and they are short and scout but I think very powerful and they have nice weapons and they even know to use many weapons nicely they would be the best choice.

Now this is strange that people have not been with Elves I think he would be the most strongest one and he can be the best one I don’t know how you guys have been staying with the Dwarf he has many weakness and I think he they would have tough competition but the Elves would be winning with some margin and you need to try them out and see who is better I hope you have started playing with them and you have continued with the dwarf and have never tried to play with the elves because once if you would be starting playing with him you would like everything about him and you would stuck to him.

I would be picking up the human because i think they would be working fine and very nicely and the most important thing what I like In them is the mixture between the archers and the swords fighting and I think both of the powerful combination is with this them so I think the most powerful character is human and that’s my personal view. And I have been playing with it from long time and I have really enjoyed.

Very tough to decide any one of them and I would be very confused with the dwarf and then ranger they would be the powerful one and I would be commenting over anything after I complete the game.

Re: Which one would you pick from Man, Elves, or Drawfs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I think all of them play there own role and each one of them are better on there place and it only depends on which one you are liking in the first look or with the skills how you like your character and which of the character match you many of the user who would be short and scout would like to go with dwarf because this character matches them so i don't think we can say which one is better and others should go with because we can choose it on our own.