Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, What’s the last mission?

Pirates of Black Cove, What’s the last mission?

I am playing Pirates of Black Cove and I was enjoying it very much, but now I am not getting any mission. I recently finished Corsairs Ghost mission and I got Saladin the black on my ship but after that I am not able to find any new mission. It means that I have finished the game but I am not sure about it. I suspect that there will be more mission. So I want to ask which is the last mission of Pirates of Black Cove game?

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, What’s the last mission?

No, it is not your last mission as whenever you will complete the last mission you will get to see a ending video and then you can know that is your last mission.

if it is not the last mission then how, can I get further new missions, as I don’t have any new mission to play at this point of time?

As far as I remembered you should get the mission automatically. Just try to have a look on log(L)

I think he has been looked at his log for sure, as he has came so far in his game, he must have looked at his log. Once I was also stuck into this bug. Yes, it is a bug. I got Saladin the black on my ship. And after that a little video of skull closing was shown as you see when you continue the game. And then there was no more missions from any of my three factions. When I looked into my log, it was empty. There was not a single quest marker on my map. So I was not having anything to do. I was having only one save, no previous saves before this mission. Therefore, I cannot load to any game previous to when the game was bugged. I hope that there will be any fix for that.

I think he has been looked at his log for sure, as he has came so far in his game, he must have looked at his log.
    Yes, you may be right but I thought about the possibility of that I might be overlooked the log. But I think he must have to load any older savegame which was saved before that game got into the bug, to play the game. or he need to uninstall and reinstall the Pirates of Black Cove. It might fix this issue and probably he can get more missions even when he reaches to current level again.

As far as I know, the last quest opens only if and when you have all the 3 captains with you. And therefore, I will like to suggest you to go and visit each and every mansion, because it is possible that you forgot to complete any missions there

Yes, it is true, even after you get Saladin, you need to have all the 3 captains. When I completed that Corsairs ghost mission, at time I was having only Jack Barrel from buccaneers. I got my third captain when I played some quests in buccaneer mansion and that unlocked my final quest. But I feel it little bothersome that I was not having any clue of where I may have quests.