Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, ability to overpower enemies

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, ability to overpower enemies

Here I have a suspicion in my mind and I want to share it with you. I was thinking that will I be able to fresh start with a new game with all my statistics, after finishing my games with leveling my characters? And then, will I be able to overpower my enemies completely? I think it would be nice if we can do so. So that the game remains interesting for us for long time even after completing whole levels of game

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, ability to overpower enemies

Yes, you can definitely have several play throughs after finishing your game completely. And during your later play throughs you can also be able to reach at the maximum level.

Actually, I am not sure of that you can choose the difficulty play through, on which you want to play. What I actually know is that you can make progress in the game levels and enemy also does the progress along with you. And with that you can understand that as you reach at higher playthrough, the enemy will also become harder to defeat. And I guess, once you reach at the highest level, only trolls and bosses will be your enemy to fight with you.

I was thinking that, a new game+ and a regular new game will one difference and that is balancing of your enemies. I assume enemies will definitely scale up if you choose a new game+, though I am not so damn sure.
    on the other hand, If you really desire to overpower your enemies then I would like to add here that, it is known to almost everyone that you can have a lower level character to join a game with a higher level character in this game, hence I think you can go wild in there.

I memorize that I used to import my high level wood elf even on the lowest level of difficulty and defeat the orcs just with a single arrow, in the game Champions of Norrath. It was a fun doing that. So, I hope that, ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ will also have at least some one arrow kills, as it will be nicer if we can kill our enemy with just a single shot with the arrow. I will not mind to have so, even after completing all the higher playthroughs.
    And I would feel awesome if snowblind studios has been added any FATALITY option in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ so that we can perform some awesome kills.