Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, What weapon do you prefer?

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, What weapon do you prefer?

As I played and read some articles on web I got to know that there are variety of weapons available in “The Lord of the Rings: War in the North”. So, I want to know which weapon is liked most in this game. Hence, can you give the name of your favorite weapon which you will always prefer of having when you play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. In my case I would prefer bow and arrow, as it was my all time favorite.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, What weapon do you prefer?

Yes, I will also prefer bow and arrow only. Because, in case I die I will prefer to be so from a long distance. It makes us to kill our enemies from long a long distance and that’s why I like it the most. So I will vote for bow and arrow to be best.

In my case, I always prefer to use Axe or a Hammer. I prefer them because, although they are slower than other weapons, they do more damage than any other weapons that I know and this makes it useful for people like me who wants to kill their enemies little faster. So, I will definitely vote for Axe/Hammer as my best weapons in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.

I always liked sword, not only in the ‘Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ but in all the games I played till now. So, definitely I will prefer a sword only, and that also a one-handed long sword though as I have seen in some trailers of ‘Lord of the Rings: War in the North’, I think I will be playing with a two handed sword for a ranger in this game. After the sword, the weapon comes in my mind is always a bow and arrow, as it can make long distance attacks. But, the sword is always being my favorite and I will always prefer to use it only.

Yes, I know we will be playing with a two handed sword in this game but for me, a double handed sword not looks so good with me. And above all, what looks silly to me about this sword, as we are seeing, is the curved blades. I think I could love two handed sword if it was like a long sword in one hand with a small dragger in the other hand, in that way it would be looking little nicer. And I think it is awesome to throw draggers on the enemy as Aragorn used to do at least once in the movies.

For me it is little hard to choose between bow and axe as I like both, in different situations. Though I like ranging the most but sometimes I also like a bit of close quarters combat. For example, in ‘Lord of the Rings: War in the North’, before getting damage with hack and slash I will like to get a bit of damage with a ranged attack first. So, for me I should have both, bow and arrow and an axe, and amongst them I like axe a bit more, though it is hard to say.