Thread: Connection timed out error while playing Pirates of Black Cove in Steam

Connection timed out error while playing Pirates of Black Cove in Steam

Now this is the most embarrassing moment for me in the game I don’t know how to react to this. well what I want is that steam people should return my money. I am dam frustrated with the errors that I am getting while playing the game. so that’s the issue over here. Well after getting a fix for the problem after the crashes and all. Now I am getting to see is the connection timed out error. So that’s what I want to say here. Now I had a lot of patience in the process and I want a breakthrough this and I want all the money back that I have paid the steam people. So hope that somebody is listening to this and will react something for the same. So let’s hope that some reaction will be generated after that.

Re: Connection timed out error while playing Pirates of Black Cove in Steam

Dude you cannot do anything about it. Well what I want to say is that check out the steam official site and PM the concerned people out there and you will get the appropriate response out from there, so that’s what you need to do. Now go and check out there only. So that’s what you need to do. While sending the PM make sure that you are giving all the necessary details such as date of purchase your account name all these details are very much important in the process and hence that’s what you need to do. Chances are there that people out there will respond to you in a timely manner and hence that’s what you need to do. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Dude even I had the same problem. Chances are that your game might be broken and hence you get to see that issue. so do go ahead and check out for the same if it is a broken one then they will fix it up for you.

I just want to inform you that some days ago even I had the same problem and what I did was that I posted the steam people about the said problem. Well the problem in my case was that I was not able to load the saved files and it was giving me the connection timed out error. So I could not practically recognize what was the issue. so what I did was notified the steam people about the same and after some days I got a PM from the steam people saying that the ganme is ready to play and when I again started with the loading of the game to my surprise the game was working well and I was so happy about it. I was not sure if my last save was correct or not since I was expecting that the game would have gone corrupted however it recovered much to y surprise and right now I am playing the game and I am feeling very much happy about it, so that’s the suggestion for you as well. Go ahead dude you will not be disappointed at all, that’s for sure.

Thanks for the notification that you have given here . yes I will surely check about the same and will notify you if everything works out perfectly well for me. so thanks a ton for the suggestions that you have given here. I don’t know if you also had the same problem as of mine I do get connection timed out frequently while loading the game, it is not even the internet problem and had a check about it with the speed test. So don’t know what else can be done out there. Surely would love to check about that.