Thread: The Lord of the Rings: Elves and Dwarves

The Lord of the Rings: Elves and Dwarves

I want to who are elves and dwarves and on some sites I have seen lots of arguments between both of them. Any one please let me know who are elves and dwarves what is reason peoples are getting to arguing between them let me know also. . ??

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Elves and Dwarves

If you will be labeled if you will take side of elves, Dwarves are the first one to created beings, those who support Dwarves are the elder than elves and men, Dwarves supporter should get some respect from the elves supporter if you want to live in this land with unharmed. We Dwarves got the extra power then elves one even we can push back Suaron's power and we honest people who also avoid corruption from the ring the people of elves transform directly into gollum-like creatures with the help of ready made power.

wrong dude if the knife ears has ability to generate potions and by the way if the Dwarfs is mineis it not possible to do anything for human . Each and every and each character have got some special racial capacity. the Ranger's special ability is not to do anything.

Elves are not mortal. It is only possible to kill them during war or battle. When elves will get old and get tired of Middle Earth, they headed to Grey Havens,very close to The Shire and. As the tike passes and when the 3rd life of Middle Earth get to an end, the mainthing that Elves got is now they have is nature and they are getting full support from nature and they staying in forests only . they totally trained and got the skill of craftsmen. The main reason to fought and distrust Dwarves people is their greedy tendancies.

Dwarves is the main reason to be proud and he got a stern race capacity and made to sturdy to avoid the dangers in their difficult time. Dwarves is much stronger physically as comaper to human elves and also hobbits and got strong endurance. And can also protect from different temperature such as heat and cold, Dwarves survived for more than 250 years and got the special ability to learn new skills in short span of time . A normal dwarf is generally secretive and stubborn .

hey Dwarf. Don’t you forgot the Last Alliance of Elves and people who stand in opposite to the evil people Sauron. We wasted blood together. Just a single race will not stop the forces from Sauron . the main thing which I cant forget who crafted Narsil. Don’t you know . it is not possible that just two races ma y decided of who is best. We all got our different strength and even weakness