Thread: Blunt Weapons in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Blunt Weapons in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I like to play the latest game in the market. So I gather the information about those as much as possible. I heard about the Lord of the Rings: War in the North and I want some information about this game. I know there are so many slashing weapons like swords, scimitars, daggers, have their visual perks in dismembering the limbs off enemies. Though, I want to know about the blunt weapons. Can you see the skulls cracked, knee caps smashed, chests dented, and the like. In case there is nothing besides damage for blunt weapons that would be not fair. Can you give me some more information on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Blunt Weapons in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I also agree with your opinion. I also like to see this in this game. I don’t want to recall any blunt weapon that could be used beside the club of troll in the videos that you have seen so please try to keep eye on that.

I'm not cognizant of any movie footage that has indicated blunt weapons. I went and had a quest previous through them for you, and don't think I spotted anything that fits the criteria. From the responses we've perceived in the utilization of the sharp weapons then I suspect that any gruff weapons will have entirely brisk surface impacts on the foes, for example a stagger, or ragdoll impacts on their figure in the domain of the hit. It would be able to be reasonable that skulls would be able to be broken, crushed et cetera-as we've perceived that lifelike side of the blood spurts, evisceration and such, it wouldn't be a fantastic extend to likewise then have comparable activities for the gruff questions. It is entirely demanding to see a particular skull breaking however in every last trace of the movement and confusion. So it would not be able to be an absolutely clear liveliness where we are superficially able to see this occurrence. It's all exceptionally snappy and hectic in terms of visuals on the screen-from what we've viewed in this manner far. There could be different films to come that show offbeat styles.

If you want to know that location of the videos for that you can directly go to the you tube and see the Lord of the Rings: War in the North related videos or you can simply search for blunt images also.

I would be able to visualize it could be demanding but it could be pretty cool to see your sledge engraving itself into an adversary. For Example-When you swing a mace into a foes midsection you see the midsection fold internal with the might of the blow. I imagine that could be an extraordinary thing to see as you play the diversion, or any amusement with that sort of movement for that matter.

It would be nice to see and interesting also. But then also I like to smash an orcs head in with my axe. This just my opinion some people have different opinion about that.

We see the most of the people wielding a mace on the YouTube. Unfortunately this is all we see. I think there will unequivocally be blood impacts from hitting enemies with gruff weapons unless whacking them around the head executes them? It would be conceivable that you hit them down in a finalizing move style and whack them in their head which blasts into small pieces?

I think with the speed of battle, any screen representations from obtuse weapons could be feasible comparative to the slicing ones. Unless there's a shot time style instant for show.

I think there is no special need of blunt weapons in this game you can easily play that regular tactics.