Thread: Archery Speed in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Archery Speed in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I am big fan of gaming that's why I have Xbox 360 at my home. So I played almost all games that I know. I like to play the latest games in the computers. I heard about the Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the web and I also seen some videos on you tube also. I see the shooting speed of bow according to me it shouldn't be a 2x Legolas or something like that. I want some more reality in that. It looks like the bow can fire arrow after arrow even though it do low damage. Wouldn't it be better if it take longer time to reload and do much more damage? Can anyone give me some suggestion on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Archery Speed in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I think this information is easily available on the web I think you did not search it properly. Though, here I am giving you some idea about it. I think the arrow speed is very fast in this game. This is my own opinion. And this is given after seeing the videos of that game on the YouTube.

I can give you some information about this topic. The game is not released yet so it is just a demo. So from the videos you cannot justify anything for the game’s tactics. However it can be changed for the final version of that game. I think this should happened. According to me it is cool to see the fire arrow goes rapidly. But I think there should be some sort of buff or talent and that is only for some seconds. I have this much of information about this topic.

According to me it can take down the toll very easily, maybe too easily. I don’t think that I ever seen Legolas taking down a troll that fast from range.

I feel sure that the speed can be toned around discharge.
    Motion pictures from that occasion indicated some things that are unpolished; for example liveliness.
    I figure shaft speed might be grouped in with that for things which will work toward getting polished up and tweaked inevitably.

I think we just hope that that is the speed they wanted to go with until we don’t get the answer.

I want to say that I really don’t have any problem with the speed at all. I think there are so many people who not agree with my opinion but this is just an opinion. Some people give the reason that there is not any kind of reality in that. but it can work with some of the gamers who has the capability of getting adjust in any kind of situations. Some time it would be slower for me so that’s why I frustrate also. According to me that depends on a role archery that they will play in the game. It is good when there is more for support rather than a main mechanic then it will be fine. If it can be used in a major role I think then that speed works for some users like me. I hope this information can give you enough information to you.