Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North story and character information

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North story and character information

I have seen the trailer of the game and game looks good in the graphics as well as the gameplay. So I want to know about the game story and the characters available in the game. I want to know which allies are there in the game and which are the enemies will be faced while playing the game. is this game is going to be having the free roaming in it. and is the story is depends on decision taken by us and take the route in that way.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North story and character information

I am not confirmed regarding the game is free roam or not. But I don’t want the game to be free roam or anything like this. Exploring the things will be okay but many of the free roam games actually suffer while playing it. as what I know there will be plenty of things which you can explore in the environment of game. Since I heard this from the game developers. And I don’t know about the the action will cause the story to change. So wait for the full details to come out.

I have seen the free roam of the game oblivion. So I will be happy if the free roam is like this in the game. Yes the game is actually looking nice in the trailer.

I have some details regarding the game. its co op action rpg game which allows you and your friend to enter the war of the ring. The game was actually developed by the smowblind studion and it will be published by the warner bros. the game has intense and satisfying combat . Also character progression is reach and layered. Laos supports the co op mode in which you can play with around three of your friend and can built the fellowship around the growing army in the North. The game will be available on the month of November of 2011. So wait for the complete details to come up by game developer.

The game has total of three heroes don’t if there are more in the game. Eradan: Dunedain Ranger Andriel: Loremaster of Rivendell, Farin: Champion of Erebor
    • Eradan: Dunedain Ranger - he is the secret protector of the lands which was ruled by his ancestors. His life is hard he is trying to improve his skills to get survived. He is the archer. As the ability to kill the enemy from far end.
    • Andriel: Loremaster of Rivendell – she has the ability of creating shields of light which will help to heal the character and restore the health of them. Her powers allows to protect the allies in the game.
    • Farin: Champion of Erebor - he is one of the best defender of his land. He is skilled to use the melee attacks. He has strong ability to harm the enemies.

I don’t think there are more allies in the game. I just heard that that there is only one allies in the game whose name is the Beleram . Actually he is the eagle. And he is warrior. In game he is actually come to create the good relations with the three heroes in the game Eradan, Andriel and Farin. All of the four of them go to north. He has the deadly force of the combat. And also helping the heroes in game by guiding the bacons. This will help to kill the enemies from behind the lines.

As what I know there are total of the three enemies in the game. Orcs, Trolls, Agandaur respectively.
    • Agandaur - He is playing the important role in the plans for bringing Middle-earth to take under his control.
    • Trolls - This creature are dangerous.they can be found in the middle earth. They have the force. And they are always invisible.
    • Orcs – they are violent and cruel in nature. They are professionals of making the instrument and weapons which can be used to do the torture.

Actually I have also seen the trailer of the game. And don’t know actually what is in game gameplay what is actual play through of game. but the game is looking nice and the in game charcters are also good. Also one feature which I like most is the switching the characters. You can switch the characters between three of the heroes you are playing through entire story.