Thread: Number of Achrons you expect in Achron

Number of Achrons you expect in Achron

To build the question more tangible, I am asking that how many Achrons will you either encounter or learn playing through the single player campaign, excluding chronoclones (if chronoclones of Achrons are probable). For example, if you hear regarding a small village of Achrons, then that would count as 100-1000. If you as a player are the only Achron and no one knows of some other than that would add up as 1.

Re: Number of Achrons you expect in Achron

I am guessing it to be 31-100. Mainly since our enemies are likely to be Achrons, and I am guessing that there are as a minimum 10 missions each campaign, therefore at least 40 in totals. While we might fight the similar enemies twice, we are also expected to fight groups of enemies too.

I am thinking around 10. I believe that Achrons will be treated like "serious business", by means of their numbers being rare and all of them being given plenty of character development (as either antagonists or NPCs). It is kind of gundams or something. I am thinking that we won't be killing an Achron every mission; they are possibly going to die at a rate of once every 4-5 missions (i.e. after a little episodic arc) or at a rate of once a campaign (i.e. they are major arc antagonists).

There's most likely be more than one Achron as the aliens seem to have an achronal attack plan in the back story and the humans have an achronal commander as well but they seem to be quite rare.

According to me, there is exactly one human achron and considering this question is being asked as confirmation that there being considerably fewer achrons than we assumed. So for me, its 5 to 10. I believe that there will be a comparatively large number of Grekim achrons, but not each grekim commander will be an achron. It also looks likely for there to be between 2 and 4 vecgir achrons. So I would say that throughout the complete campaign you will encounter between 6 and 10 achrons. Though how many of them will be named and specified character?

I like the thought that there being just one Achron. Since I am still pretty new to the board, this may be plain wrong but anyway there is "time" that the game time you can access by means of the time window. If you are jumping around in time like crazy, you can't be at two dissimilar points in time at the same meta-time. Therefore, I see actually no reason for there not be yet one more timeline, a sort of meta-meta-time. This would permit chronocloning of Achrons.

I know that is not how it functions in the game but I believe that it is a precise idea although it would make matters excessively convoluted, For me this should be 5-10 since. it just looks perfect to me. Depending on whether Achrons age or die or not, this would be all you ever need. In fact, you would not even require 10, but I guess that not each Achron is mechanically a strategic genius, therefore those who aren't be common targets of the Achrons in charge of the armies then these "incompetent" Achrons could still destroy way too much through their sheer survival.

I don’t care about others but for me, its 100 if it cannot be 1000.

I would expect there to be somewhere in the hundreds of Achrons out there, although not many human ones yet. Very senior officers in the Grekim and Vecgir militaries would have to be (it's a nearly unbeatable advantage if you're capable of time travel and your opponent is not), so there's going to be more than one. I'd guess officers holding a rank comparable to Colonel would be Achronal.