Thread: Some tips for Pirates of Black Cove

Some tips for Pirates of Black Cove

As there are some tips which are been mentioned in the game such as the press F2 to show the current frame rate and if you press F8 to save the screen shots, it is been get saved in the game file folder. There is also one more that if you keep the shift key press along with the keys w, s, d, a then you will be able to move the screen faster than you normally do. So suggest some more tips for this game.

Re: Some tips for Pirates of Black Cove

There are also some more tips beside those which you have mentioned in the question. First tip is that if you hold the Q or the E key, after a couple of second when you done with the firing the full broadside then the respective cannons will start firing it automatically, as it happens in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, it also work with the left mouse button (LMB) also. The second tip is that the Cannon’s range cannot be arranged nor adjusted with the automatically or manually, which means that you can sink the Queen’s Bastard at the point blank range during the one broadside. But the Dragonflies are really a big pain in the game. In some of the mission you will be engage some small targets, which is to kill those in some reasonable time, when you are doing that then note the cannons’ firing range also, and also stop the ship at the respective position, when you stop then use the “Running Fire” which I have mention in the first tip, try it on fully upgrade ringmaster.

I have a one tip which is that if you press the space bar and wait for some time then the especial upgrade will be shot very strong and also till far away distance also. You can try and see, it really works as I do when I play it.

If also want to share some tips, that when you are using the Motar or Human Catapult, the 99.99% hit is been used to ram into the ship and also to fire it. I think it might also work with the Harpoon as well, as I have not tried it with it, if you are using it then give a try and also work it. It also works fine for the one hitting for the Dragonflies or even for hitting the Fat Ladies, you just need o tog behind them, as you just exact behind them then kill them, it also makes the steam achievement quite easy too.