Thread: Save Games don't load properly in Pirates of Black Cove

Save Games don't load properly in Pirates of Black Cove

I was enjoying playing the game a lot, till the time yesterday. Yesterday I was playing for lot of hours and I was not facing any problem so. As I have played and save the game for the next day, as I came on this and start the load the game today, I was only able to see the sea and the future scene was not been able to seemed. I was also not able to play the game as I am not able to view the game properly. So please suggest me what I can do and what will be the reason of getting the view when load from the save games. It would be grateful if you people will help me and I would be able to play the game also.

Re: Save Games don't load properly in Pirates of Black Cove

The problem is been fixed. As this problem was been occurred and also many users have try to fix it, but the actual solution is that you change the game in to the windowed mode, then you load the save game and then again you change the windowed mode back to the normal mode. This is the method you will be able to play the game and also if you get this problem in the future of the game then you can try this method and you can try this method and you can continue playing with the game. This is what I can suggest you to do, as I have also this type of the problem when I was use to play many games, I usually see a scene and I was just hearing some wound, but after the game get stuck and I am not able to play the game also. So I do not want your game to stop, so try it and play the game.

I would suggest you to try to restart the PC and close all the extra application which are been running on the system and start the game first. It might help, as many application were running might have cause the problem.

I think it might the problem the running of the game in the normal mode, as the above user have specified a method by which you solve the problem, I think it is the correct and also the best method to solve the problem which you are currently facing right now. If I was also facing the same problem then I would have also done the same method which I was use to do the most whenever I get any problem which is related to not open the game when I try to load it. So you also better the same method as the user is suggesting and I think it might help you and also it will let you to play the game and also complete the game.

Thank you so much for the suggestion which you have made I will try to do in the same way. Now I will try to solve the problem and will also play the game, as I was been addicted to the game.