Thread: Getting corrupted save games Message in Pirates of Black Cove

Getting corrupted save games Message in Pirates of Black Cove

I am getting the problem with the Pirates of Black Cove game, when I am try to load the game I am not able to load it as it say that it is corrupt save game and so it is not able to load the game also. When I try to load the game then it goes to the CTD (crash to desktop) instantly, if are try to load any other pervious save game then also I am getting the same problem with it. I have also reached very much ahead and was almost at the higher level, but now this problem has occurred and it not enables to go to higher level. I was just able to finish the game and this problem has occurred, I have not seen this type of problem in such type of problem when I played the other games also. So please suggest me to what I can do in it and why this problem has been occurred also. Thank you.

Re: Getting corrupted save games Message in Pirates of Black Cove

Are able to view the save file pack on the desktop. If you are then you will be able to find the patch file which allows you to play games from the corrupt save games files. So I would suggest you to do on the internet and you might get the solution also.

Well these problems occur with many users as they are not able to view the load game. Just download the sharefile.rar which allows you to share the file with your friends and also able to save the game in the rar file. So when you are getting this type of problem in the future of the game, then you can extract those file from there and you will be able to play and also complete the game also. You just download form there and see that if other is able to play the game or not. If the other are able to play then it would be the problem with the PC you are using right now. So better check it out.

I am playing the game and I am not facing such problem on the save game, I think I have to create a back up for the save game and I will be able to play if some problem occurs. Try on the internet for solution for the problem.

I would suggest you to try that save game file on the other PC which is already having Pirates of Black Cove game and also playing it, just copy the safe file and paste it on the other PC in the save file folder of Pirates of Black Cove, so then you just try to run on the game and try to load the game, if the game runs then it might have the problem with the game. If the game is not running then it might be due to the some file might be corrupted in the system, then do one thing just try to re install the game and also take the backup of the old saves game. When you install the game again first try to run and save a game, after saving the game then come out and go back in to the game and try to load the game which you have recently saved it. If it works, then copy the old save game file and try to load it. I think it might work for you.

The game file is be corrupted due which it is showing this problem, just try to re-install the game, all the issue which you were facing will be get solved and also be able to play the load game, but you have to start the whole and game and have to complete again the each level.