Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, no missions after ‘Double-Double Crossing’

Pirates of Black Cove, no missions after ‘Double-Double Crossing’

I played Pirates of Black Cove till ‘Double-Double Crossing’ quest and till now I enjoyed this game too much, but now after completing this mission also I am not getting any more mission. I thought I missed something and therefore the double-double crossing quest is completed with some undetected exception. Therefore, I tried loading my game with various saves and played double-double crossing in various ways but none of them made any effect.
    So, now I have only quest and that is ‘Corsairs Entrance’ quest. But in that mission I am not able to interact with the mansion, because I always land on Corsair Island in night time only.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, no missions after ‘Double-Double Crossing’

Nitro games had launched two patches for Pirates of Black Cove game. So, have you patched your game with both these patches? If you haven’t downloaded them, then download both Patch1 and Patch2 for Pirates of Black Cove.

I didn’t mentioned in my above post but I have installed both of these patches, as I always try to get latest patches.

I have only quest and that is ‘Corsairs Entrance’ quest. But in that mission I am not able to interact with the mansion, because I always land on Corsair Island in night time only.
    When you land on ‘Corsair Island’ then move your character to mansion and after that try clicking all around it. That should help you in making interaction.

I have almost similar problem. I have also finished ‘Double-Double Cross’ mission, and in the end a Chief wonders what happened to his nephew’s toes and after that I receive the payments but after that nothing else happens.
    I can play Corsairs missions, but I want to ask that, is there is any more missions after Double-Double Cross mission? I thought the chief guy will join me. But I was not able to get more missions from Buccaneers. But, just an hour before I posted here, I again completed Double-Double Cross I tried again to get more missions from Buccaneer Bay, but when I went into town, I was not able to move any of my men, as they were just refusing the orders given by me. I was also not able to move around the map.
    So, I left from there and again went to play another Corsair mission, but when I landed on Island, same thing happened there also as in Buccaneer’s town. I have installed both the patches. But now I am not able to do anything other than sailing around here and there.

I was having exactly same problem but now it is worse, as I restarted my pc and loaded same savegame and having the same problem and that is, I am not getting any response from units. Same thing was happening even when I tried playing a new game. I am also not able to move and therefore, I am not able to the pirate chief for the first quest also.
    I was truly enjoying Pirates of Black Cove but now I think that it is completely broken. Therefore, I will try to reinstall Pirates of Black Cove again, but before that I want to know where I can find my savegames, so that I can reload from there when I completed with installing the fresh piece of game.

I reinstalled Pirates of Black Cove and now it is working perfectly. And now I am also able to accept new quests even from Buccaneers. I will suggest everyone to do this who is having the same problem that I was having.

hi all...ok i have problem..i download pirates of black cove +patch 1,2,3,4,and 5 +dlc..i install it and after 5 missions with pirates i can't countinue..i can't get any more quest..i try on other basses Bussaneers and other one..but still nothing..i reinstalled game 3 or 4 times i start from begining and still nothing..can some1 help me.. the lest thing i do get 3 misssions from guy at pirate bass (the one with parrot, onw to kill some guy and one wher I must not allow the some ship to escape ) after these 3 last quest i can't get any more..my reputation whit pirate guy is not full and hi can't come with me..i don't know what to do..so pls if some1 have some advice..pls help..tnx