Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, unable to finish mission ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’

Pirates of Black Cove, unable to finish mission ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’

I downloaded ‘Pirates of Black Cove’, 6 days before and now I am on ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’ mission. Till now I enjoyed this game very much. But, now on when I started playing ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’ mission, I am not able to complete it because, I am not getting what is to be done in this mission. Some problems I face during this mission are, when I capture the ship, it doesn’t follow me and even when I try to sink it, it remains on the sea bed only and in this way I am not able to complete any mission. Tell me if I am missing anything.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, unable to finish mission ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’

I am also stuck at this mission. I am not able to figure out even how to capture that ship. So, I want someone to help me to complete this mission.

If you want to capture that ship in ‘Ebony Enchantress Corsair’ quest then you have to buy catapult first, in order to capture enemy. After you bought catapult then just press and hold space key and then release it to launch a pirate towards the enemy ship. After that you will have to fight and defeat the people on that ship and after that you will see a bar which will show ship is being captured. After that you will be again transported back to your ship and hence that ship will be captured. After that just move away from there and you will see that the captured ship will follow you wherever you will go. Just don’t forget to keep it in sight. Next time when you will play ‘Pirates of Black Cove’ just try out these steps, you will not find it very hard to complete.

In order to capture the ship, you first have to attack the governor of that ship. Once you will complete with defeating the governor, the ship will be captured. And after that you will automatically return to your ship. After that the ship will follow you. I got mission failed 3 times here. After that you will face another big threat as another ship will attack you as you move further. So, be careful that you don’t destroy the ship. It is really a very interesting game

Thanks to both of you for those replies but I am still not able to complete this mission. I catapulted on the ship not once then also the ship is not capturable.
    You also mentioned to attack the governor of the ship but I don’t know who is the governer of the ship and where he is located. Please, reply.