Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, Need a help for “Clip the corsair’s sails mission”

Pirates of Black Cove, Need a help for “Clip the corsair’s sails mission”

I am playing Pirates Black Cove, and I have to say it is really awesome and fun game. I am really enjoying this game but now I am stuck at the mission, “Clip the corsair`s sails”. In this mission, I have to first intercept their ship and then have to recover our rum to complete this mission. But, I don’t know, how I can do this? I tried with damaging the enemy ship but it didn’t make any thing to happen. And, when I try with sinking it, then it leads to failing of mission. Hence, I am not able to complete this mission. If anyone has played and completed this mission, then please help me out to complete this mission.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, Need a help for “Clip the corsair’s sails mission”

I have played and completed that mission, “Clip the corsair`s sails”. This mission was also joyful and adventurous. I failed completing this mission 4 times as I was confused with the word intercept, what it means. After trying several times I thought to try capturing it and then I found that you have to capture the enemy ship first in order to complete this mission and for that you first have to find that upgrade with the pirate in the slingshot at the Buccaneer fortress. Then you can use it several times on the enemy ship so that you can capture it. Try this way and then you can surely complete this mission.

Thanks for your help friend. I tried capturing the enemy ship that way and I succeeded and finally completed that mission. I never thought about it that I should look for ship upgrade. But, your guidance helped me.

I am also stuck at this mission, “Clip the corsair`s sails”. But I have different problem. I successfully captured that ship which as outside the town and I also destroyed that ship. Then it says me to enter in the town but when I enter into that town, then it further don’t says what to do or where to go. Therefore, I also tried to talk with the quest giver but that didn’t help me anyhow. So, please give any suggestion of what should I do.

I am stuck at the same situation friend, I also captured the ship and then I killed two enemies and then I also entered into the port but after that I don’t know where to go. I tried to much but didn’t got any way.

I want add here that, in order to complete this mission it requires you to capture the ship which is situated near the buccaneer strong hold and it has to be registered as completed. I think they will fix this issue in their next patch. Though you can complete this mission by going back towards the ocean and then make sure that ship reaches its destination. Then only this mission will get complted.

I captured that ship and then exited after saving it. And, next time when I loaded the game then game started acting like as I have captured the ship but the boat the boat roams itself as it not has been captured yet but I cannot recapture it also. And, when I try with destroying the ship then nothing happens, it even doesn’t lead to failing of mission. This is how I am stuck at this game.