Thread: Pirates of Black Cove does not require serial key?

Pirates of Black Cove does not require serial key?

I hope you all must have a good look at the title that I have posted here. After a very slow download of the game I happened to install the game safely in my system. Well while installing the game I realized that it did not ask for any kind of serial key in the game. I am very much surprised that it did not ask for any kind of serial key for the game so that’s why I want to ask is this something normal since I know that I have not downloaded the game from any pirated sources and hence I am quite confident about the content of the game. So why is that it is not asking for the serial key for the game. Any ideas guys why it is not asking for that, I want to know it from you all, so start replying on the same.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove does not require serial key?

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I hope you all must have a good look at the title that I have posted here. After a very slow download of the game I happened to install the game safely in my system. Well while installing the game I realized that it did not ask for any kind of serial key in the game. I am very much surprised that it did not ask for any kind of serial key for the game so that’s why I want to ask is this something normal since I know that I have not downloaded the game from any pirated sources and hence I am quite confident about the content of the game. So why is that it is not asking for the serial key for the game. Any ideas guys why it is not asking for that, I want to know it from you all, so start replying on the same.
    I really don’t think so it will matter at all. see the serial codes are for the technical support and all the other stuffs that are required for the games. so that’s what I am saying here. so it is not necessary that if a game has the serial key then only it will run that is completely fast and that’s for sure. Well I have played a lot of games and that too without serial key. So nothing new. The games getting pirated or leaked is no new stuff. So in case if you have ended up getting that game then there is no need to worry at all. so I hope you do understand what I am saying here. In case if there is any other query related to it then do let me know about it. I will be happy to answer it out for you.

I think it does not matter if the game is protected or not. Since the main objective of the developers is to get the money and not the integrity of the game. So getting what I am trying to say here. also what if the game like the one you have downloaded belonged to the trusted source, it does not matter at all, that’s what I think. since all the games have been cracked and also left available In the market as a pirated version. So what I would advise you is that stop worrying about the integrity of the game if you have got it from the trusted source then there is nothing to worry about it. Go ahead and play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    I think it does not matter if the game is protected or not. Since the main objective of the developers is to get the money and not the integrity of the game. So getting what I am trying to say here. also what if the game like the one you have downloaded belonged to the trusted source, it does not matter at all, that’s what I think. since all the games have been cracked and also left available In the market as a pirated version. So what I would advise you is that stop worrying about the integrity of the game if you have got it from the trusted source then there is nothing to worry about it. Go ahead and play the game!
    Yes I absolutely agree with what you are saying here. I think the serial keys are actually developed so that the game does not gets placed in the wrong hands and hence to be safe from them it is built upon. Now the developers today have become quite cost effective so they might tend to loose some serial keys for some of the games, since they are more concerned on what is the revenue generated then concentrating on the coding. What say guys?

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Yes I absolutely agree with what you are saying here. I think the serial keys are actually developed so that the game does not gets placed in the wrong hands and hence to be safe from them it is built upon. Now the developers today have become quite cost effective so they might tend to loose some serial keys for some of the games, since they are more concerned on what is the revenue generated then concentrating on the coding. What say guys?
    Absolutely disagree with you on the same. I think there are some developers who can make some serial codes which cannot be cracked at all. so for those games serial key does become important and hence it is important that serial keys should be kept.

After having played this game what I think is that it would have been better to go with the pirated version of the game then going with the real digital download of the game. Well I have seen a lot of issues in the game and believe me guys it is totally frustrating to have a look at the same and restart it. the game does gets crashed a lot and also I am really frustrated with the patches that do come out in every interval I think they are not at all requited. What is the use of them if you are developing a good game for the consumers. I totally don’t understand that. Anyways what I think is that better not go with the game if you all are planning to get one.