Thread: The first and second mission in Pirates of Black Cove does not work

The first and second mission in Pirates of Black Cove does not work

I have noticed a lot of bug in the game. I don’t know what’s the issue over here. I am reporting this one of the bugs that I found in the game. Well when I was playing the first mission i.e. to capture the governor. So I did enter the hall and started killing all the guards and on finally when I was about to reach the governor he advised his guards to kill me at that time also I killed all the guards. Now after having done all that I went ahead to capture the governor and sadly nothing happened after that. I don’t know what happened after that. Well I saved the game and started at that time I had to start entire thing new. The mission is not getting completed as well as nor I can cancel it. Well that’s the most idiotic problem I have come across and hence I need your support on this. what do you all have to say on this? if any of them have got a fix for this issue then do share it over here with me. I need your support guys on this issue.

Re: The first and second mission in Pirates of Black Cove does not work

Well it worked for me and the idea behind that is when you are going towards the governor make sure you come close to him and make sure you have your character intact. Now when it starts working it will will follow you whenever you are going, so that’s what you need to do also look out for the further dialogues that are there, check out if governor says anything on the same. also check out if the governor is ready to come if you can spare his daughter, these are some fo the conditions that you need to keep it in front of the governor, so that he agrees to walk with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    Well it worked for me and the idea behind that is when you are going towards the governor make sure you come close to him and make sure you have your character intact. Now when it starts working it will will follow you whenever you are going, so that’s what you need to do also look out for the further dialogues that are there, check out if governor says anything on the same. also check out if the governor is ready to come if you can spare his daughter, these are some fo the conditions that you need to keep it in front of the governor, so that he agrees to walk with you.
    Believe me dude that did not worked for me. I am aware of all the conditions that you have kept for the governor but sadly nothing have worked for me at all. so that’s why I am hoping that you give me some fix for the problem that will be something great that’s what I think over here. I think so it is a bug that can be fixed up by the developers that’s what I feel here. Anyways I was hoping that I might get up some solution for the same, my bad luck 

Yes you are right and hence to get rid if that issue I will advise you to download the latest patch that have come for the steam users might end up solving up some issue for you, the steam people have just released the latest patch last week and so I would advise you to get them downloaded and then see if that gives a fix for the problem. Well frankly speaking I think the game is full of bugs and I dont know with what frame of mind have the developers developed such kind of game it has put me up in some fuss. Anyways get the latest patch and come back to me if that fixes out your issue, so that’s what I am saying here.

You know what the patch does fixes out issues like these and I am sure that you should try out that as soon as possible that’s what I feel here. so do give a try soon. Personally speaking even I had the same issue and I had no option other than to get a fix for the problem. so I went ahead and gave a try to this patch and interestingly it worked out for me, well I have a question that I want to ask which is similar to the one that you all are discussing over here. Well it is related to the first mission. In the first mission I almost end up meeting the governor and I am not left with many of the guards. So can you please tell me is there any method by which I would be able to hire the guards, any help that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible. It will be of good help for me.

No it is not possible to get any guards at that time the moment when you are in front of the governor it is either you have tackle him or you will end up getting kicked out of the mission. So that is what mission is all about.