Thread: Can I abort mission in Pirates OF Black Cove?

Can I abort mission in Pirates OF Black Cove?

I think I am having a particular query which i am wanted to discuss with you all the guys. I have installed Pirates OF Black Cove on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to know how can I abort mission in the game? Let me know if you are having same query like me and also any speculation will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I abort mission in Pirates OF Black Cove?

I am also having the same requirement which you have stated over here in this particular thread. I have stuck on boarding quest while clipping the Corsair's sail where you are supposed to board the ship. I done something wrong and restarted the quest . after playing the same the ship in the game seems to be disappears from the north western part of the world. So I really need something which will help me to abort the quest in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help me out on this particular matter.

I have noticed the same issue and I recommend that you should simply enter into the port where you have supposed to took the quest and ship will again appear in the game.

I have noticed the same issue and I recommend that you should simply enter into the port where you have supposed to took the quest and ship will again appear in the game.
    Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have gone through the thing which you have stated over here and I let you know that I have not found anything as you have mentioned over here. yes there is X on the map but as I move to that particular location but it seems to be gone from the map itself. I have even tried with returning to the port and leaving the same.

I think in this particular situation you will be able to cancel the map once you have completed with the 4 laps after completing with entire map once you have done with the same you will be start the map the again in the game. however it will fail once you have blow up the same.

Have you tried with cap? If you have not done the same than you should cap and after capping you should return to the town than you have to go for the Buncaneers Bay. I think it will work for you.

In this particular situation I wanted to know whether you are using the Steam version of the game? if your answer is yes than I am suggesting that you should simply go for the Patch 2. So you should download and install the patch from the official website and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the Patch 2 will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

As far as I know ships are seems to be stuck outside of the stronghold when you are changing the ships. Now after that you will be able to go in and you have to change the Kraken's Revenge and then you are supposed to back to the ring master. The quest believes that Kraken's Revenge has been gone and you will be able to enter the island again. But still you are having any issue feel free to ask about the same

After going through the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about the thing which you are looking for. They will work on the requirement of yours and release the patch which you should download and install the same.