Thread: Pirates OF Black Cove crashing after completing Queen Ship capture mission

Pirates OF Black Cove crashing after completing Queen Ship capture mission

I have installed Pirates OF Black Cove on the computer of mine. I have completed with the capture the Queen Ship mission and I have returned to the corsair island and went for the new mission. At the time of going for the world map the game is seems to be crashing. Let me know why game is crashing. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pirates OF Black Cove crashing after completing Queen Ship capture mission

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following question which you should answer. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? let me know if you are getting any error message while playing the game. Let me know the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should try to load the older savegame and that you should try to play the mission queens ship again on the computer of yours and I am hoping that you will not have the crashing issue while playing the game.

I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue with the game and operating system which you have installed on the computer. what I am suggesting that you should right click on the exe file of the game and then you should go for the Properties. From the Properties menu you have to click on the Compatibility. You have to click on the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ check box and choose the appropriate operating system and see whether the crashing issue is persisting or not.

There could be an issue with the user profile which you are using while playing the game. I wanted to tell you that you should remove the profile and create a new one and try to play the game. if the issue is not persisting than you should continue playing of the game with newly created user profile.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the graphic card drivers and DirectX which you have installed. I am suggesting that you should reinstall both graphic card drivers and DirectX on the computer. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the DirectX and graphic card drivers and download latest version of the both. Once you have downloaded the software you should install the same on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should restart the computer of yours.

I think you need to reinstall the game. You should uninstall the game and reboot the system. After that you should try to install the game and see whether you are able play the game or not.

Well i am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. you should contact the people of Nitro Games and talk about the issue which you are getting. They will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.