Thread: Dues Ex: Human Revolution, dxhr.exe has encountered a problem

Dues Ex: Human Revolution, dxhr.exe has encountered a problem

I bought Dues Ex: Human Revolution today only as I had watched some reviews of this game and I liked them also. But, I did not know that it will get it into such a big issue. I am using windows XP and whenever I try to run this game it won’t run, instead an error message gets displayed immediately saying dxhr.exe has encountered a problem. I don’t have any idea to fix this problem. If anyone know any solution for this issue then please provide me that solution.

Re: Dues Ex: Human Revolution, dxhr.exe has encountered a problem

I am also getting the same error message when I try to play Dues Ex: Human Revolution. I am also running Windows XP. I have Intel core 2 duo E8400 3GHz processor with 3GB RAM. My graphics card is Nvidia GTX 560Ti 1024MB.

I am also having same issue with this game on my Windows Vista. It shows dxhr.exe has encountered a problem, whenever I try to play this game. My PC specs are;
    Intel duo p8700 2.5 GHz Processor,
    Graphics card, ATI mobility radeon HD 4600 1024mb
    4 GB RAM,
    I have tried verifying files, running setup tool of even DirectX, within the setup files.

I think the drivers are the reason for this issue. So, I will advise you to ensure that the drivers that you have installed are the latest drivers. If they are not the latest drivers, then upgrade your drivers with latest drivers.

I have two Operating System installed on my PC, Windows Vista and XP. I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX250 with 2GB memory and Intel xeon e3110 processor with 4 GB RAM.
    In windows Xp when I was installing this game I got error because of avast, so I uninstalled Avast and after that installation completed successfully. But, whenever I select to play Dues Ex: Human Revolution, dxhr.exe problem occurs.
    And when I tried running it in vista it was successfully started and there was no problem or error found t during play. We tried playing even after installing avast also but It worked fine.
    Don’t why it runs on Vista but not on XP even though they are on single PC.