Thread: Dues Ex: Human Revolution, Field of view(FOV) option

Dues Ex: Human Revolution, Field of view(FOV) option

I was thinking that Deus Ex: Human Revolution game’s final version will have a field-of-view(FOV) option in menus. But when I recently played this game I didn’t found FOV option. I hope it had been patched into the retail version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution or there is going to be day one patch. I think this option should be in this game. If there is any config file for this which needs to be edited, then do any of you know about that? Please reply.

Re: Dues Ex: Human Revolution, Field of view(FOV) option

I would like to say you do not need to into any configuration files. You can change it in the options menu.

Yes, my friend. FOV(Field of View) option is patched into the retail version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. FOV determines how much portion of the game you can see at once. You might have experienced that when you play a game in PC then you sit very close to computer screen so at that time you would prefer Field of View of 90 degrees or even more. But, when you play game on any gaming console like PS3 then you sit little away from the display screen then you would prefer 65 degree. So as for now it is becoming common for all PC edition games to have FOV option to make users comfortable while playing the game.

Yes, retail version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is patched with Field of View option. You can find it at the bottom side of Game play options and then you can adjust it as you want.

So now I am going to buy retail version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution so that I can adjust Field of View. BTW, thanks for all your helps.
    Thanks for your help guys.