Thread: Unable to Play Zynga Poker getting application error

Unable to Play Zynga Poker getting application error

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and along with I have also installed the Firefox browser on mine system. Everything on the system working good, I am playing Zynga Poker from last three four months and I have liked it very much. Last night when it tried to play the Zynga Poker I am not able to play and I have got the error message saying that:” application error”. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to Play Zynga Poker getting application error

Do not try the below things and if you’re doing this you get this issue. Utilize third party software, scripts, or bots (automated gameplay), to entrance or play Zynga games in anyhow. Try to obtain free chips through tick links from unidentified resource or people assure free chips - this will get your account hacked. Use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes your profile picture. Generate extra account to take part in poker from all accounts will be debarred.

If you do not believe you have broken any rules and there may have been an issue with your Facebook or Zynga poker account, our support department will be happy to assist you! Please write to Customer Support with a detailed description of your problem and the steps you have taken to fix it. Be sure you note anything out of the ordinary that you may have clicked on or used to access Zynga Poker.

I think your facing this issue due to the flash on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the flash player on your system and after that make sure your facing the issue or not. This might be another issue like if your flash not updated to latest version and then you face this issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you make updated the latest flash.

If your using the only one browser to play the poker and then I suggest you to make use of the alternative browser like opera, internet explorer and safari on your system and after that make sure you facing the same issue or not. If you face the same issue on the other browser as well then I then think there might be some problem on your account.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue and the support will solve your issue.