Thread: How can I move my Facebook Zynga Poker account to Google+?

How can I move my Facebook Zynga Poker account to Google+?

I have a question about Zygna poker and I want to ask it to you people as you may have a solution for this. I play Zygna Poker game too much on Facebook but, now I tried playing Zynga poker on Google+ as they recently added a games feature to it. On Facebook I am at level 101 and I am enjoying it also. But, when I played it on Google+ then I was on level 1 and having just 2K chips as it thinks I am a new player. So if I will start playing it on Google+ then I have to play all levels again to reach up to level 101 and it’s not so easy and it will take too much time. So I want to transfer my facebook account’s Zynga Poker status and chips to my Google+ accounts Zynga Poker. And if it is possible, then I want to keep my same account statistics to both Google+ and Facebook so that, I can play it on both, Facebook as well as on Google+ and Zynga status should be updated on both. Is it possible to do? If you know any trick to do this, then please reply. I want to play it on Google+ also.

Re: How can I move my Facebook Zynga Poker account to Google+?

It will be nice if we can do this in future but as of now I don’t think it will be possible as Google+ and Facebook both are totally different networks/platforms and they will not share their users information with each other.

Although I am not a very good computer programmer but, I think it is not so difficult make this possible as they can store games status and other information at a single location. And when any users wants to access it they should give it their Facebook or Google+ account information and then they can access it and when any information will be made it will change it uniformly. And then we can see the change in our games status from both Facebook and Google+ account.

Yes, it looks logical but I think you may do this when either Google buys Facebook or vice versa or they unite in any means.

Yes it is logically correct and simple also and I am sure that it can be coded also but, according to what I know, there must be an agreement between Zynga and Facebook and because of that if you will switch from Facebook you will again become a new player. So when you switch to Google+ you will have to start playing from level1 and there is no cure for it as much as I know.

I think Facebook will not share it because it has fear of its users switching to Google+, So Facebook will surely try to make users to stick to them. And Zynga will also not like to do so because it will increase their revenue when their users will purchase more chips for their new Google+ account. And when Facebook and Zynga both are in profit by not facilitating transfer of game progress to Google+