Thread: zynga poker blocked me with different error messages

zynga poker blocked me with different error messages

I wonder why my id has been banned it has been saying that my id has been blocked and I can access it after some time or maybe they are asking to accept certain terms and condition and then they would let me to play that I don’t understand what have I done to them? Has anyone faced this before please tell me.

Re: zynga poker blocked me with different error messages

There are number of thing which has to be taken care of while you are playing poker and they have been maintain there security service with high rate as number or players have been playing this game. Some of them are like you should not use offensive languages, you should not have offensive display pics and you should not keep transferring the chips. Just think if you have been doing anyone of this then you would have to face the problem.

I think you haven’t been buying anything from them and must have been wining a lot of chips and that must be the reason why they have been banning you id. I have also been banned many time even when I haven’t done anything that why I think that they do this to everyone who aren’t buying anything from them this is a bad service from them they should not do anything. I don’t like this at all and they have done this with me quit often I use to win lots of chips and they started hating me I think and they just kept showing me that my id has been blocked due to some illegal activity and so I have been banned but I know that I haven’t done anything but what can we do they charged me with 10million once and this was a hard working earn so I stopped playing this game for sometime but like this game a lot and started to play it again.

Yap that’s true now they have been having a very tight security service with all of this thing you might haven’t done lots of chips transferring but a little bit also can have a effect on your account may be you are having two account and then you have just transferred you chips from one account to other and the moderator have caught you doing this on empty table they would be banning you.

I think some 3 or 4 of them must have send a report for your id I think if 5 members do that you id gets banned they may be your rival and that’s why they must have did that I have faced this once.

Do you have much account in facebook and you keep playing with them? Even if you haven’t transferred any chips and if you do have many account and you keep on running onto different id and keep playing poker and do a single mistake they would trace your IP and ban you from the poker I think they have got lots of user now and they have been ruling over many games so they have been trying to be very secured.

May be your id is hacked and someone have tried to buy some chips with wrong code and all or expired code’s and zynga must have found all this and it must have been against there rules and so they would have been banning you. Or someone may have hacked you and would have done something with other account may be chips transferring to his account or so and because of that they would have banned you just send a email to their tech support and ask them why they have been doing that and how can you come back again.

Hey guys one of my friend was knowing my password and i dint remembered and latter on i found out they he was playing from my ID and he had done both of the illegal stuffs like abusing some of the players by getting irritated when he was loosing and he even had some chips transferring and i think that's the reason why i have been given number of warning and messages.