Thread: Zynga poker: not receiving gold horseshoe reward

Zynga poker: not receiving gold horseshoe reward

Guys first of all I haven’t been receiving any gold horse shoe reward in poker and then thrice I had it and even then it wasn’t added in my collections? Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with the poker or with the gifts? How to solve this problem has anyone faced this problem and how have you solved this problem? And also tell me how to get more gold horseshoe rewards?

Re: Zynga poker: not receiving gold horseshoe reward

Well there’s only 3 ways to get the golden horseshoe reward:-

1. Either ask any of your friends having it.
    2. Play it and win it.
    3. Keep sending collectibles to all your friends and keep getting back and you will get horseshoe in it many time.

And there is no other way to get it.

Ya dear I think this is a bug and this is a problem with the poker because I have been trying it to but haven’t got it few time. I think that this is a bug and zynga poker has to work on it I mean the team has to work and solve this problem quickly.

That’s right, and the thing you are saying that they have been getting into your collection that may be because you would have accepted it but that time your net must have been not responding because I and I don’t think there is any other way which would be asking you to face this problem.

I have been playing this game so much and from so long but I haven’t found any such problem and when now you have been saying that I have been wondering about that and have also searched for it but I haven’t found any response about this I think you are the only one facing this problem.

Because I think I have been playing this game so much that I would have known this at least once if this would have been problem I don’t know what you both are talking about and I think you need to accept more of them and see are you still not receiving it or the problem was only for one or two time just ask one of your friend to pass that to you and then accept it and before accepting it just try to open some other page in the browser and see if your net is working and then accept it.

I hope the problem was with your internet only.

Ok I can say you that your request is not accepted till you see the right sign in green color and saying that you have received the gold horseshoe and after that only you are receiving it.

I would like to give you an short example that when you are receiving any free chips or any gift and when you click on accept one the buttons changes into send back the gift and when you are clicking on that one more window pop’s up saying send one more time and when you click on that only then the gift is send and if you cancel that the gift is not send so until there is an proper messages that the gift has been send or revived they aren’t showed into you collections.
    And I would agree to the above poster may be your net is not working.

One more silly thing I would like to tell you that when you are doing this I mean when you accept the gift and everything is done and you directly try to visit in the collection you won’t be able to find it you simply need to refresh the page and then you would be able to see the item in collection try that.