Thread: Animal habitats are annoying in Farmville.

Animal habitats are annoying in Farmville.

Friends I have been paying cash this mystery game from years but I don’t understand why all my neighbors get better babies than mine when I share the wild babies. I was sending a few of them to my husband what he got was red dart frog. 2frogs have fully got paid from the mystery game.
    Can I get min of one of the cool haphazard animals and not everlastingly the skunk or the porcupine? the buck 2 of my friends got a grizzly bear from me and I am not having one its giving me that you might be knowing what?

Re: Animal habitats are annoying in Farmville.

That is just like the orchard you will only be getting what already existing in your. When the babies will be grown up from the husband and friends you will be getting more interesting things more specifically as they will be adding the more interesting thing you have already given them to their WLH. So you don’t worry just enjoy the game you have more interesting things waiting for you. Sometimes it is annoying though.

well This might seem to be a silly question but may I know how does one can get the baby animals from their habitats?

You at random get one when you harvest them. I am only having the room for two habitats so just harvest two of them in a day. But It depends on you the more you are fitting in the farm the more you will be able to harvest. So I think it’s your game and you should better deal with your pace and your way.

I am still trying to work out that how the buck is common. I have got my 4 from the 20 FV $ mystery box trying for something better the doe is rare from the same box. Have they ever used them as the quest prize? Can anyone tell me how the bucks are common? I don’t understand why I will ever be spending money on the why would I still pay out money on animals yet again? So many critters a number of cows, several horses, rams, porcupine have paid FV$ for have been given away, if I don't require it by now, I can just be unwearied and even the limited animals will ultimately return for free - often within weeks despite some hefty price tags .Every time that is done by them they render it with y one more animal.

As per the guide’s say you will be only getting animals you by now own when you harvest your habitat, and that has been held true for me so far. The baby I shared turned out to be something dissimilar but in the same category (rare or widespread). From My side my friends have got jackrabbits twice and I am not having any. I have got quite a few animals off the feed that I didn't previously own though, So that’s the thing which is drawing me happy.