Thread: Getting message Click-to-Buy on Neighbors farm in Farmville

Getting message Click-to-Buy on Neighbors farm in Farmville

So there I was doing my duty as a sincere neighbor's farm to help my neighbors when suddenly I got a popup to buy a gum tree for 30FC! I was a little surprised at first and I decided to take a closer look at my neighbor's farm. Most trees have been enabled with a "click-to-buy" for VF and clicked on one by mistake! And not only that neighbor's farm, but my neighbor's farm as a whole.

Re: Getting message Click-to-Buy on Neighbors farm in Farmville

But now Zynga is purposely creating this type of situation where it is easy for users who are wrong, ie, they are intentionally increase user errors. Not to mention that he never formally announce these features (such as "Apply instantly grows"), but very quietly to implement for people to click to know, to see what it is and therefore spend FC "accidentally" so it may refuse the return.

I happened by chance, because I keep reading things well informed on this forum, so I am very careful. For those of us who enjoy being good neighbors, this really puts a damper on things. Now cannot even click on the tree for fear of falling off buying. The junk for 5 FC is now something that we must be careful too. Sometimes it comes free, but most of the time. The only "FREE" unwanted pop-ups are for residents who never play anymore. Why would I want to help? I'd rather have free junk for loyal players and consistent. That at least would appreciate it.

This is always two sides of a coin. This could be away from us to purchase items that are no longer on the market. Someone said he has a house tale. if it says you can buy for cash fv the player has total control if clicking on it or not. How many times I have visited a neighbor and I think to myself, or I wish this was still available in the market, because I was not playing or losses when released. I think Zynga is the right way in this, but make everything available not just a few items.

If you've lost FC by accident, contacting Customer Support should help you out.