Thread: Help on Habitats in Farmville.

Help on Habitats in Farmville.

B Hello all Here I want to share my experience with the Habitats of the Farmville game and also I want some suggestion from your side .with these habitats what mostly I get is feed I wonder if they are full on 20/20. Is that they pay better? In my case it is 15/20 with 10 or 11 rarely and 4-5 commons per habitat. With the ratio of rare to common all I get is 2 common and 2 rare babies which has the element of surprise in it. So I am looking for the feedback from other players and their experience with this game.

Re: Help on Habitats in Farmville.

Similar is the case with me almost I am also getting this feed. I am wondering about filling one habitat with 20 animals. And let me check if I am having a good luck. I am having seven habitats and only two babies. I also would like to know that a baby can be adopted by how many people from the feed.

I was told by one of my neighbor that all the three babies given are the similar animal. One other neighbor is on waiting till the morning to see that what is got by the third one. Until now it is 2/2 Almost similar. If it will be the scenario then I think this will be a good thing.

I am having total of four with one of is from on the main farm and the rest3 are on EC. From My past experiences I can tell you that you that having them full 20/20 is not much of the difference you will still be receiving feed from time to time. I am having a frog, 2 white dear, a white mole-rat and the rest of them was feed. I've been able to assemble some animals off the feed as baby animals. So there are raccoons and squirrels and porcupines from there. I am greatly enjoying this. This is great experience. I think you too will enjoy the game.

Up to some extent I like the feature of the game I don’t have the issue with my neighbor getting the animals for which I am paying the FARM CASH. . I am not in need to buy any new if they add them, I can be having patience and get them ultimately for free. This will save me money So I don’t have any complaint with it. I seriously don’t like the idea of requiring 30 feed to grow a rare and 10 for a common. in my view It should have been 5 for common and 15 for the rare. I am having 4 rare from my habitats and not sufficient feed to make them grow. So no wisdom in constructing more habitats, which I think they want us to.

For the game players like me I mean those who are having 10 active and 10 casual neighbors it is approximately impossible. I am having 4 rare and 2 commons waiting just from my possessed habitats and one of each as of neighbors. As my neighbors are already having too many babies so they don’t need it from my side. They are dying already as they cannot grow. Also not everyone wants the tons of the neighbor. People are growing a group of animals in without taking too much of the time look for what’s next thing. I believe they are in verge of slowing the process down.

You can put the Cows, Sheep, Ducks, etc into one reproduction Pen, and you could grow up duck sheep and cow you want it to even if you don't have it in your Breeding Pen. I require a 2010 born sheep a kick ewe and a robot cow and a snow stallion and some of the other things.