Thread: Double Mastery event on Farmville.

Double Mastery event on Farmville.

Guys can anyone let me know what is this Double mastery event on Farmville.

Re: Double Mastery event on Farmville.

I am not sure that I had seen it as having so many of the Splash screens. Unluckily I have planted some crops for 24 hours. And the company I am having is there to spend the night. I guess this weekend will be the time to use them.

Zynga is giving this a double mastery weekend in Farmville which will be applied to both the tree and the crops. This weekend will last a little longer. You can be able to double your mastery points on every tree and crop you are going to harvest. You might note one thing that ,it doesn't seems that animals will be participating in this Double Mastery event, which is unsatisfactory, yeah it is not entirely expected the results may be different. The majority of the farmers will have abundance to get thrilled about this weekend, counting the capability to have 3X crop mastery while harvesting with a Bushel active.

To purchase the double mastery statue you may note that you will have to spent the 25 farm cash You will be given 48 hours for earning the double mastery point for harvesting the tree and the crops. One thing you can do to keep a track of the time is that you can mouse over your statue to be able to see your time. . Players are not permitted to buy a Double Mastery Statues while one more is lively on their farm. Also, players are not allowed to gift the item. Once the time slot is ended up your statue then becomes the thing of decoration. But you can now go to the market and buy another double mastery Statue.

I was having two insta grow sitting in my GB from the coops not counting. So the thing I had I got two crops of super watermelons which was done even less than 5 minutes. From just 2 crops I have got the credit of 2600. That’s great. Double Mastery Weekend will be ending up this Monday at 9 PM

Double Mastery Weekend will be giving you the double mastery points for the purpose of harvesting your crops. You are not required to do anything special as as these double points will be counted by itself while you farm. You will be Adding an extra mastery point if you are using a Bushel.

in any way That’s a great time to start the mastering short growing time crops with also having an account for the super crop. Also If you are trying to upgrade the a few orchard to the super orchard then you will be having enough of the orchards waiting to harvest at least twice before the vent. But wait it can be expensive though. It does all depend upon you that how you are able to take the advantage of this mastery plan. But take one thing in mind that this is not going to last longer so you will have to hurry up. So all the best for this event!