Thread: New Cursor Controls in Farmville

New Cursor Controls in Farmville

I only have to try to click on things 3 times and clear pop-ups on items that aren't ready before the cursor finds the right spot. I'd really like to spend more time clicking. Maybe you could make it so the cursor jumps to the far side of the screen when you try to click on those little yellow stars? That could be fun! Or maybe make it so if you don't click fast enough and the cursor moves before you hit your target, you lose 50 coins each time? That would make it so much more challenging.

Re: New Cursor Controls in Farmville

I think your attempt at sarcasm is obscuring what you are intending to say, because I honestly can't make heads or tails of it. It sounds as if you are having a problem with clicking dialog buttons on either game or Facebook interfaces which are not completely loaded. In which case, why don't you just wait for them to load? If that isn't your issue, maybe you can try toning down the sarcasm and just report the problems you are having without the hyperbole, so that maybe someone would be able to tell you if the issue is even related to Farmville or not in the first place.

I would like to be able to plant the seedlings all at once. Like when you add building parts to the orchards. The popup to send a watering can every time you plant a seedling are annoying, and very rarely does anyone send a watering can on that post.

I know exactly what they are saying. For the last few days you go to click something and it jumps, so you have to move the page to click again, this can happens several times and is so annoying. There is enough time wasting stuff as it is without having to move the page to try and click on something that keeps moving. The constant pop-ups are enough to tolerate so why is this constant moving of the page happening now?

Maybe it's a browser issue. I'm using Chrome and haven't experienced anything close to what you're saying. Closest I've gotten is once in a while, oh maybe 2-3 times a week, when I'm returning gifts using the ZMC the submit (or send I forget what it's called) button on *Facebook's* gift request sending dialog window will jump up and down. Usually just waiting a minute or two will clear it up, although I usually chase it around because it amuses me. Maybe try switching browsers and see if that helps.

I use Google Chrome with enhanced browsing on a brand new HP Pavilion dv7-6187cl with 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory and an Intel Core i7-2630QM processor. It isn't a browser issue, nor is it a computer issue. It's a Zynga issue and a well-known one. Just why you would be defending a company with so many known programming and systems issues? Do you see the number of bug reports and problems here?

I use chrome, Firefox, safari, opera, and as a last resort IE Explorer and have the same problem is a defiantly a game issue and not a browser issue. And I thought the sarcasm was refreshing funny and a lot better way of stating the frustration all us are feeling with the issue lol I have to harvest orchards half a screen a way lord forbid the game is acting up because you will end up highlighting a tree on one end of the farm after growing a seedling and selling it and an orchard on the other side of the farm will disappear because it had that tree in it.

Same curser problem here, along with many other problems, using Chrome with a new computer. The only hyperbole I see are the posts implying people are crazy if they think there are game problems beyond the maker's control. Gee, it can't possibly be Z's fault about anything. Not the in-game mechanics never working properly or the ever rising cost to play the bug filled game. One has to wonder what's in it for those who defend a gaming company constantly and religiously, no matter what the issue.

Obviously the developers and tech support are numb to criticism of all the people complaining maybe if we make them laugh they will finally get the point and do something instead of just glossing over it and sending out a form response. That problem crops up for me now and then as well. It drives me nuts.

I have this problem in Chrome, and my sister has it in Firefox. We also tried Safari without getting rid of the issue. I have it mostly with my orchards, or perhaps I just notice it more there since I can use an arborist or a farmhand for the loose items on my farm. I go through the many website and even I refer the official site of this game but still I did not found any information to fix this issue. So if you guys know anything about it then please share your replies with me. I am sure that you guys will clear all my doubts. All replies are greatly appreciated.