Thread: How to make all animals to masters without farm cash in Farmville

How to make all animals to masters without farm cash in Farmville

Hello I am frequently playing the Farmville and I have liked it very much. I have played and I have seen more people who talk animals and other things through the farm cash. Now I need to know how we can collect all animals to masters without farm cash. There should be something like Mystery Seedlings only for animals so every type of player has a chance. Maybe a zoo that you build and harvest for Mystery Babies, it not that far from the Wildlife habits.

Re: How to make all animals to masters without farm cash in Farmville

For us the new wildlife habitats do work this way and when you accept one commencing the feed if its green it’s not a Farm Cash animal but if its purple/pink its i departing to a Farm Cash animal. And optimistically as we obtain additional and extra of these cultivate any animal from Zynga we will get the possibility to master more and more. If they stay with the same intend as the wildlife habitat.

I don’t agree with the above and comment because as we are playing the Farmville some people do spend on the game and some of them not. I have playing the using the farm cash and I pay a lot of money for our animals. I like neighbors, but why should everyone get a chance to get FARM CASH animals from free. I know this might sound a little selfish, but I pay real money to play this game. If you want the same animals that paying players have, then there is nothing stopping you from paying too that is the quickest way to get paying customers to shut their wallets and stop supporting the game.

I do not see a reason for each cow a sign or type of each of the horses and so on. I think it must be only horse and cow and chicken and duck, you get the point. This is becoming like trees. Zynga is increasingly hungry for money as time goes on. Everything that comes out is more effective for the farm. Everything is for the coin is more or less waste and worthless to have. They will be the death of his own game by doing this.

The truth is that seeing a bunch of babies in my Feed. But then most of my neighbors are collectors and breeders. I have a lot of horses on my part, not all of them due to emissions and reasonable prices, but few. Some of the messages are locked some are not. Especially once my neighbors what they are after are shared with others as long as people share is nice and grateful. I got all my rarest neighbors and mine as soon as I get a share of people who have given me the babies are up on my list to get around. If Zynga not allow people a way to get the older animals, then you will end up driving people further away from the game. The discussion of foals has been happening for a long time and there is a legitimate aspect of both views. The same applies to these habitats. Personally I like. And since the only way to get rare animals to start with is someone who has likely people to purchase the animals likely to have babies to share and more shared back. For Zynga is a victory.

I don't think people realize how valuable the players to spend real money to play are for the game. If everyone played for free. There would be no game to play. How do you think Zynga's worth keeping the games going? It's great that people play without spending a dollar, but do not have the advantage away from players who do.

I'm not worried about it. There are just some things you'll never get Mastery for - so why even try? A LONG list of various animals to go along with limited edition crops, FC crops, other crafting building goods, useless items in the craft shop, weird/fantasy trees, a large number of Level 1 trees, etc. Desiring EVERY mastery in the game is rather covetous and greedy.