Thread: Zynga not allowing to convert coins into FV cash in Farmville

Zynga not allowing to convert coins into FV cash in Farmville

Hello I am playing the Farmville from last 2 years and I have liked very much. I need to know when Zynga will convert coins into FV cash in Farmville. I have remember earlier Zynga had greater option that is farmers upgrade our farms for coins. The price was sheer but I have resist and got it done but after that Farmville has increased the cost and secondly the book and paper days of Dungeons and Dragons for a cost comparison. I think the more items were available for coins too.

Re: Zynga not allowing to convert coins into FV cash in Farmville

I won’t think the converting the Coins to Cash never happen. If this happen then how could Farmville make money off of people if they do that

I extremely hesitation they would still consider converting coins to cash. Now with all of us whining about coins being worthless & no items being able to be bought with them maybe Zynga getting worn down & finally doing that. At some point I think they will offer more items for coins, that is my forecast.

It will NEVER happen in a million years. There are too many ways for cheaters to get free coins, so it would be downright stupid to offer cash for them. That is why there is only crap for coin in the market. Coins are all but useless and pointless.

Coins can create u level up faster attempt create more coins every day, hard work. Perhaps the only object they are good for except at approximately level 200 and Millions and millions of them, I don't know what they are good for? There is no incentive to level up anymore! Beyond 250 you don't even get FC anymore!

First thing I don’t why don’t do this like 1 million coins for 10-20 farm cash. It is a just right money go under, and through the continuous supply of farm cash substance on top of their varied prices for different players, it seems to me it would ultimately be in their best interest. Eventually it would fix the insane lopsided game economy. Where they lose money is when bored people with 20 million coins quit and do not ever buy anything again. If that player spent all their coins on cash, they may end up buying both coins and cash. But looking at 20 million useless coins just irks players.

For more information you can contact the support